Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? x2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:46 pm
What the hell are you thinking? 1

Do the police actually realise they are considering sharing intelligence with leaders of the same community that these jihadists are coming from? Do they know that MCB, British Imams and Muslims leaders here in the UK have made no effort to get rid of jihadist thinking?

gonk

What the hell are you thinking? 2

This is even more bizzare than the first! Encouraging and teaching students to think like a jihadist cell? And introducing it in Waltham Forest?!?!

neutral Are we fighting the jihadists or are we handing them the country?

Honestly, lets use some bloody common sense and ensure this country remains secular.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:16 pm
The first point is to ******** up. What is the point of police anti-terrorist action if you are going to inform the public beforehand?  

Angra-Mainyu

Tsamikayu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:32 am
For the first one, do they not mean theat they're willing to share the information they're acting on when they raid someone's house? Right now it must be the case that they just barge in, shoot someone, then when asked "Why are you breaking into my house, why did you shoot them?" they say "Sorry, can't tell you, Terrorism Act says so."

Personally, if police raided my house and found nothing, I'd want to know what made them think something was there in the first place.  
The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games