Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do your friends like yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do they?
  Yep, all of us!! =^o^=
  NO TT___TT I'm all alone!!
  Yes, some of us...not all.
  Nope, and that make's me the perverted one xD (yes)
View Results

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:48 pm
My best friend for life (she's like a sister to me) has gotten into Yaoi because of Moi. She had no clue what the hell it was so I went on Youtube (because I didn't have my stash) and she saw what it was. She thought it was cute: most likely because she thinks everyone deserves love (even Anime characters XD) She's a wierd one but I love her. My best friend Clare is into Yaoi (actually she's the one that got me into Yaoi: Fruitsbasket Yaoi to be exact.) My friend Kelsey is also into Yaoi. (we have a roleplay that had a threesome: All vampires too. *dies*)

Other then them no one else likes yaoi: My bestie Crystal likes it to a point.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 pm
I have tons of friends into slash/yaoi but for some reason we never spend much time talking with them about it. Course a lot of them are scattered across the country in college and working, so we don't hang out much.

My two main slash-friends (Ju and my sis) are both big Dir en grey nerds so as soon as all three of us are together, they start talking about j-rock and I'm totally left out. gonk  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Manga Muncher

Friendly Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:31 pm
i have a few that do ok well two at the most lol they much rather read shonen then yaoi xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:28 am
Most of my friends are yaoi fans. 3nodding I do have some that aren't as fond of it, but all of my friends are open-minded so I don't have to worry about what they'll say when they see me writing/reading it.  

ll ImpDevilMule ll

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:34 am
INSIDE OUTSIDE U.S.A.
I have two friends who are yaoi fans. But one lives far and we don't get to do much (but sometimes we watch it together, which is refreshing since she's the only one I'd watch it with). And then there's my other friend who just once said "Junjou Romantica? I love that." But we haven't talked about it. xD
INSIDE OUTSIDE U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:32 pm
Well I love yaoi and most of my friends like it or shounen ai for my fluffy cute adorable friend who is to fluffy cute adorable to corrupt. lmao.  

Lorili Hime

Komute

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm
I have a group of friends I met at conventions who all love yaoi. Then I have a few friends from school who likes yaoi, then the rest does not.
my best friend find it very awkward,haha, not that she's homophobic, because we have a mutual gay friend; her explanation was: it's just so awkward! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:38 pm
most do some (mostly the guys) dont  

BlackBleedingRoses539

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash