Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
emo boys : are they overrated? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

well, are they?
  yes
  no
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:27 pm
Isel
SarahArden
Personality helps but first attractions are based on looks. You wouldn't get a crush on an ugly stranger, right? If you knew them and they were nice sure, but not a stranger. There needs to be a physical attraction.

Anyway, emo boys are hot not just because of "how tight their pants are" but, well for me it's because: they seem more delicate, they seem more beautiful, they dress in a way I find attractive in colors I like, their hair is nice, and certain je ne sais pas qualities.

You never hear about emo girls though, dammit!

To find delicate/beautiful-looking guys-

Find a man who's got 18th-century upper-class French clothing in his armoire, then come back and tell me with a straight face that he's not at least a bit delicate/beautiful.

*cough*

I like frilly stuff.

*cough*

I can't say anything, though for me its more Georgian attire, as opposed to french, though my favourite is my victorian tail jacket and suit, its exactly like the one Billy Corban wears in the Tonight video.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:07 pm
xXxPansyxXx
Emo buys are hot, ok, its just the style i like with guys, and any eye makeup on a guy usually makes them look ten times hotter

we are hot arent we i am anemo boy an so many people have asked me out but i already have a gf  

Lover of 1

]sarcasm[

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:17 pm
Emo boys are hot and all but a guy doesn;t have to be emo for me to like him. I usually find myself more attracted to skater type guys anyway. It's all about the hair when it comes to looks for me. And currently the guy I like isn't emo or skater. He would be considered like a jock-ish prep. Or as me and my friend call preppy guys. A breb.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:29 pm
They are appealing. Plus, they give me a balance. I'm a strong, confident girl who could probally tackle you harder then your football buddies and the delicate, girly emo boys complete me. As long as they aren't the "I hate my self" kind. Blah. I like the fun ones.  

Ms. Blood

TinkerBellsHell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:38 am
Ill finally admit it i really am emo, as in i have alot of emotion, The other people that use emo as a fashion that is overated but if they're not using it as a fashion style then its not overated  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:36 pm
Yeah...but they're adorable in a "I'm so sad, I need a hug" kind of way... (lookwise, I mean!) ^_^

...skater kids are hot too...

sasoriXcore

` T A M P O N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:34 pm
blah....  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games