Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your Ideal Seme and Uke? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:39 am
Seme: Protective, loyal, and kind. Would fight to the death to save another. His noble courage is admirable. Would never dream of hurting Uke and goes out of his way to keep him safe. Has a healthy amount of pride, and unshakable honor.

Uke: Shy, pacifistic. Maybe he's not confident in his ability to defend himself (or others); maybe he just hates the concept of hurting people, even at his own expense. Admires and adores Seme, to the point of emulating him.

In other words, Cyrus and Glenn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:35 pm
I always like characters that ignore steriotypes.

for instance the seme would be a happy, friendly type that wears glasses. One of those characters that has an angsty dark past but is really good at hiding it.
He could be kind of a dork that people don't take too seriously.

On the other hand, the uke could be a sort of problem child. He's constantly getting into trouble. He'd be more or les the one in controll of the relationship just because he'd purposely provoke the seme. ^^  

Katastrophic_Kate

Uchimaki Yuuzora

Cuddly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:43 pm
Love isn't finding a perfect person.

Is it okay to go ahead and say right now that I much prefer two sekes being together? sweatdrop I mean, it's much more realistic, and imagine the battle for dominance. ~is starry eyed~

It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:33 am

ideal seme:

uhm the taller one
more stronger of course.
most of the times he's not the pale skinned one.
a cool guy, the friendly one. <3

ideal uke:

pretty XDDDDD
even if he doesn't act girly, he should at least look girly.
mostly blondes (except naruto)
or really dark haired ones with pretty silky hair :0
physically not strong, or at least he looks like that
he's either angsty or sweet. heart

nenesama

Scythe Shadrak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:47 am
Ideal seme:
Generally friendly, fun loving, but also a little bit of a*****e. Can be sadistic and cynical. Self confident. Often described as 'that b*****d'.
Sometimes does stupid things, but never really cares about that.
Usual expression: ^____^ , -____-, scream and cool

Ideal uke:
Can be a little bit angsty. Usually is the one who goes gonk when seme does something stupid. Little freak. Sometimes gets even more cynical than seme, but also can be happy if got reasons for that. When offendend, doesn't forgive easly, a) likes to b***h about it or b) goes all 'emo' and 'dharkhnezzz'.
Usual expression: gonk , >____>;; , O _ รณ; and ^w^;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:31 am
Ooh, my ideal uke is always shorter that the seme. He is uber cute and shy. He also blushes a lot and is careful when it comes to love.

The seme needs to be strong and easy going. He should be bold and kind to his uke above all. I think it's also important for him to be a little overprotective and jealous when it comes to his lover. It dosn't matter if he's by nature cruel or mean, his uke melts his heart <3  

Hakkaibisho

Ootori Kyouya-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:10 pm
Seme: Outspoken and laid-back. Confident and self-assured, and compassionate about those around him. Protective. Usually younger, often shorter, and always more self-assured then the uke.

Uke: Guarded and insecure, but with a false exterior of toughness. Usually has a traumatic paste, or some kind of incurable wound they carry with them. Dismissive to peers, but overwhelmingly devoted to friends and lovers. Hidden vulnerablity. Usually older, almost always taller. Only truely trusts and is open to Seme, and often persuaded to heal or let go by Seme.

Although I read a really, really good one once where the Uke had an extreme fear of being dominated, and so the Seme pretended to be the uke so that the Uke would feel at ease until eventually he healed enough to go back to the bottom. Not only really original characters, but with a nice little twist on top!

My tastes are rather unusual and very, very picky. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:42 pm
Okaaaay i'm so sorry to ask this but whats seme and uke... i think i know but i really don't actually know. I'm not knew to the yaoi scene or anything... i've heard of seme and uke MANY times before i just don't know what it is... i'm guessing sexual positions? confused  

Magical Lolita Alice

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:01 pm
My ideal semes are usually the cool hotties while the ukes are the sweet cuties/hotties.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff