Reply Rude Discussion
Ska Gospel!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maximillian Riese

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:43 am
I think it might be the greatest mix of things, Gospel music intwined with the awesome ska. Bands like the Insyderz, the O.C. Supertones, and Five Iron Frenzy, unfortunately these bands all have discontinued. Does anyone know any current bands that play that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:18 am
ive never heard this called ska gospel before...everytime someone brings up five iron frenzy they call it christian ska....

oh, and i have no idea what other ska bands play this type of music...haha, sorry  

koolbeanzkt

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:08 am
Don't forget The W's. Great friends with FIF, and they were really funny. Check 'em out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:08 pm
Ack.. Never really liked Christian ska..
I gave FIF a chance but the guys voice bugged the crap out of me!
And one of my friends burned me Supertone Strikeback and made me listen to it.. No offense but OC Supertones go overboard with the whole "I love God" thing..

There's my two cents
burning_eyes

The Murmur

PnkSktchr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:22 pm
My Boyfriend has a Supertones CD. I borrowed it once, but I couldn't get into it...

I dunno, I'm just not into the whole "Religious" thing...

Though that sounds like a good idea! I'm sure some people would like it a lot!

Try to see where your idea can go!! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:50 pm
yeha i never really got into that either... but if i found out anymore, ill keep yer posted  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Canada3952

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:04 pm
i just listen to it if it sounds good, and if its not really good and going GOD GOD GOD, i normally get a little disinterested and skip it, but i admit the supertones were good, and five iron frenzy has GREAT songs  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:11 pm
There use to be a band called the Isrealites, but I have no clue if they are still around  

Skavo

Dapper Dabbler

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces