11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
it sucks
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Toorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:44 pm
New CD: Really isn't that great if you pop it in the CD player and listen to it. You gotta see them live. Their new tracks only blend well with their older stuff if you hear it all together. And one thing RBF has going for them is their energy - they put on a great show. I went to a show with a friend, a loooong time ago, and fell in love. I'll admit, their CD's don't have the same effect on me. And this latest one has to be among the more disappointing discs of the year.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:54 am
Toorn
New CD: Really isn't that great if you pop it in the CD player and listen to it. You gotta see them live. Their new tracks only blend well with their older stuff if you hear it all together. And one thing RBF has going for them is their energy - they put on a great show. I went to a show with a friend, a loooong time ago, and fell in love. I'll admit, their CD's don't have the same effect on me. And this latest one has to be among the more disappointing discs of the year.
i've seen them twice i know the energy your talking about however the phenamanauts and the aquabats have alot more energy then RBF  

AnonymousJoe

Ramble on Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:05 pm
i bought it the first day it was out and loved it, you guys are crazy some of their other albums were a little better but this one still rocked  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:00 pm
rockdudett
i bought it the first day it was out and loved it, you guys are crazy some of their other albums were a little better but this one still rocked
not really it was mediocore  

AnonymousJoe

[Play Ziggy]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:06 pm
Reel Big Fish, right? Well I didn't knwo they had a new album out yet I'll have to go get it. domokun but 'Cheer Up' was an ok album I like the other ones more though....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:14 am
RBF was the first ska band I ever istened to and my first ska concert -nostalgia- I guess I'm just a sentimental fool. I didn't really like the new CD when I first got it but it seems to have grown on my like a tumor of sorts.  

UreshiiNyoko

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:59 pm
Man, I feel like the only person who liked the album.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:13 pm
well (as I said) I popped it in annnnd it was different. I couldn't sing along as well and it didn't jump out at me like the old ones did.

I agree hearing them live is like listening to a completely different band.  

UreshiiNyoko

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:34 am
ive listened to it again and decided its better then my original reaction, 3rd best cd by them below WDTRSH and turn the radio off  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:25 am
i like turn the radio off and everything sucks...we're not happy till you're not happy is just...meh...  

koolbeanzkt

Asthen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:32 am
(sorry if i already posted on this thread, but whatever)
i like wnhtynh a lot.
but then again, i also love cheer up.
so maybe my opinion doesn't matter.
wdtrsh is rbf's best album, though.
lots of acronyms in this here post.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:39 am
what the ********? wdtrsh is there 2nd best cd so many awesome songs, the all time greatest RBF song is on thay cd, the setup (you need this)  

AnonymousJoe

Asthen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:01 pm
i said wdthrs is their BEST album..so uhh, why are you saying how awesome the songs on it are, when i agree with you?
i don't get the "what the ********" at the beginning of that post. sweatdrop
the setup is my favorite song on that album.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:11 pm
The songs on this one that I liked best were both covers. I'd have to say that in my opinion it's their least good album, but definetly still worth listenting to whenever I get in a RBF mood.  

twoshoes42

JFMS222

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:31 am
It has a few good songs on it but a lot of them can be found on other cd's they have out but it does do good in my book that and I love the cover.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff