Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Recipes & Cooking Tips
vegan planet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ffffff10

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:08 pm
it is a good cookbook with great reasons for being vegan and tons of international flavors

and its got tons of basic recipes like almond milk, seitan, vegetable stock, et cetera its really nice

i like the make it mocha shake its v. v. good

i picked it up for 22 dollars at books a million  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:36 am
My favorite cookbook is called "Soy, Not Oi!"

http://www.akpress.org/1996/items/soynotoi

"ITEM OVERVIEW
An authorized reprint of the classic vegan cookbook. Over 100 recipes designed to destroy the government, complete with musical notes to accompany the chef. A sure-fire winner for every revolutionary palate."  

Famicommie
Vice Captain

Astrox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:28 pm
Famicommie
My favorite cookbook is called "Soy, Not Oi!"

http://www.akpress.org/1996/items/soynotoi

"ITEM OVERVIEW
An authorized reprint of the classic vegan cookbook. Over 100 recipes designed to destroy the government, complete with musical notes to accompany the chef. A sure-fire winner for every revolutionary palate."

Aye, thats a fun one. Got my copy while I was living in SF, it saved my a** a few times.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:12 am
I've been living off of corrupted recipes from the Post Punk Kitchen website. Their tempeh chili con frijoles is so good that even my carnivorous family prefers it to many meat-based chilis. (That was a shocker. We were eating out and my beefcake-type brother puts down his spoon and goes "Your chili is better." eek )  

ANGORAPHOBIA

Recipes & Cooking Tips

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff