Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redtail2
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:41 pm
Take the quiz:
WHAT RELIGION BESTS SUITS YOU?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Atheist
You are Godless! You could care less about religion. As far as you're concerned, if you can't see, touch and kick something, it's not real to you. You're day-to-day activities consist of eating, working, sleeping and the occasional Internet or coffee shop debate. Lastly, if anyone chooses to preach at you otherwise, you will either leave or debate them until they finally shut up.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:01 am
It said I'm Agnostic.  

Cloud0.0Strife

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:58 am
Let's seeee.

Okay, I got Atheist.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:57 am
I got Atheist woot!  

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:47 am
Take the quiz:
Atheist
You are Godless! You could care less about religion. As far as you're concerned, if you can't see, touch and kick something, it's not real to you. You're day-to-day activities consist of eating, working, sleeping and the occasional Internet or coffee shop debate. Lastly, if anyone chooses to preach at you otherwise, you will either leave or debate them until they finally shut up.

Duh! I couldn't find some of the answers I wanted, wow, they have satanic, cool!

Wait, this quiz says we're boring loser, boo!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:24 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Take the quiz:
Atheist

Duh! I couldn't find some of the answers I wanted, wow, they have satanic, cool!

Gah, I found that the description they give was almost nothing like me. It was almost offensive to read who they stereotype atheists.. But I guess that's what most quizes do. XD

Gunpowder Valentine

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:37 am
I am the Burger King
FlamingChihuahua
Take the quiz:
Atheist

Gah, I found that the description they give was almost nothing like me. It was almost offensive to read who they stereotype atheists.. But I guess that's what most quizes do. XD
Well, I don't think that is I can't see or touch it isn't real, because I can't see air! But I know it's there because of my logical explanations.

Face the logic of The Chihuahua  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:53 am
I, too, am nothing like the discription it gives for atheism.  

TheFriar

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:21 am
I consist of gaia, summer camp, helping friends go on dates because of their parent's, "No dates," Video games, watching TV, and running around after my dad's stupid dog that my dad confuses and makes him evil twisted
If I could strangle my dad without losing my room and possessions I would.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:39 am
Though, I'm not too much like the Atheist, I still got it XD

My day.. consists of most of that, add Gaia, a bit of wandering, writing, and listning to music. xD No coffeeshops for me.  

Nergalitos

Celebrating Reveler

a lemon of sorts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:32 pm
I'm agnostic. What a surprise -__-.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Asociality is also a bit of me, uninviting crowds displease me.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:46 am
xd i got atheist....what a surprise! stressed lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:46 am
Atheist

killerinthedawn

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff