Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Supernatural] slash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supernatural Slash?
  Yes. Yay for Wincest!
  Yes, but not wincest.
  No, I prefer the canon het pairings.
View Results

agito_dragonsoul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:31 am
OMFG!! finally ppl that noticed it!! I became a huge fan of the series as I saw the shonen ai in there^^ the SamxDean rules 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:25 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Whoa, Nelly, this thread is le dead! *breathes life into*

SPN has come pretty far, hasn't it? With the appearance of Castiel, the slash possibilities have expanded! biggrin
Dean/Castiel is so obvious, especially with Dean calling him Huggy Bear in one of the later episodes xD

And Crowley... oh lord, Crowley.
He's Elton John's demonic counterpart, do we love him or do we love him?
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:58 pm
I just got into Sam/Dean slash. I don't really watch the show except when I catch it on TV, but my friend sent me this video on youtube where they find out that they're characters in a book, and then they go onto the computer and find out that people slash them. whee

Aside from the normal Sam/Dean pairing, I've also found a couple good stories slashing Dean with their father. Anyone else like this pairing?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:33 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Haha I ship John/Mary fluff liek whoah. So I'm only a fan of Wincest and Castiel/Dean <3
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

ReiGenx13

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:06 am
Always loved Supernatural since the day I first saw it. I just fell in love with Dean at first glance: man I think I had a squee moment for hours XD

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that likes Wincest: my friend doesn't like it but I'm all like " its possible. Look at all the innuendos being shown during the course of one episode." Even though it doesn't show Bobby and John interacting with each other I started to like that couple also. Then Cas came along and I started getting into the whole Dean/Castiel thing then later on Sam/Dean/Castiel scene.

And now this Thurday while watching a new episode of Supernatural I started to wonder if anyone would slash Crowley/Bobby together. I don't know if I'm just wierd or if someone else likes that pairing now too.

Crowley is the best demon ever. I hate people comparing him to that Ruby b***h.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:08 am
Sam/Dean
Sam/Gabriel
Sam/Lucifer
Sam/Nick
Lucifer/Gabriel
Lucifer/Michael
Lucifer/Baldur
Lucifer/Crowley
Crowley/Gabriel
Crowley/Bobby

biggrin  

radiohardcore

Kobayashi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:00 pm
This thread seems so dead ;A;

I would say my favorite are Dean/Castiel by far and the coming in second place, only be a smidgen is Dean/Sam (only in the first like 2 seasons though...Sam starts to not look so hot imo)

:3

And yes Crowley is win xD

~KobayashiSama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm
I'm not into the whole wincest because I don't like the younger brother, he's just sooo...ugh...

But I do like a little Dean action, who doesn't love Dean? ^^  

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games