Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Borg Designations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saoraan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:01 am
Urm sweatdrop this is the first time I have ever created my own topic so please bear with me... So I recently created a way for fans to create there own Borg designations for example mine is "Three of Five, Primary Progeny of Unimatrix 06, Subgrid Shields Rd, Grid Woodstock, Supergrid Connecticut, Megagrid USA." Now the formula I used to make this was first your place in your family "Three of Five-third person in a five person family." Second your satus in your family "Primary Progeny-firstborn child(for parents you could put "primary parent")." Third your street address "Unimatrix 06-I live at 06 shields rd." Fourth the street you live on "subgrid shields rd-shields rd." Fifth town/city you live in "grid woodstock-woodstock." Sixth state/province/ect. you live in "supergrid connecticut-state of connecticut." Lastly country you live in "Megagrid USA-United Sates of America." And now you have your very own Borg inspired designation. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:41 pm
You DO realise that you just told everyone in teh Guild your place of Residence, as well as personal information about your family? I can easily see that your place of residence is in the mid-southern part of Woodstock. Took less than ten minutes to do, also. Just a warning for future reference, try to avoid giving info about your location over teh internet, dangerous stuff.

How about this. You start with the initial designation, "Three of Five", and then instead of giving your address, give a moniker of your family. And then your state of residence.

For me, I would be "Five of Five Unimatrix Gow SubGrid Utah"

I am teh fifth and youngest member of my family, thus five of five, the first letter of my dads first name and first two of his last form teh word "Gow" for teh Unimatrix, and I live in Utah. Soon to be "One of Two Unimatrix Bow", though ^_^  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces