Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Host Club] A Rival Appears(Open! :D Need hosts & patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:10 am
"I'm certain, Yorin. Thank you for asking," he offered a smile to his colleague, then turned his attention back towards Jiru.

"Since I'm not one for hand-to-hand, how about a match in... Lacrosse, perhaps? I'm sure a muscular man like yourself has played it once, correct?" Seki suggested, motioning with his hands as he shrugged, blue fringe dangling in front of amused eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:51 pm
"hmm, how about some soccer??" said Jiru, "I know that a soccer field here is a perfect place for it" said Jiry  

Rakuten06

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:54 am
Shu chan sighed in relief. Soccer was safe and wouldn't get anyone to badly hurt. The girls of course were now interested and the young boy's mind worked at how this could possible be used for business if and only if the king won. If he loses it would be really bad for the club.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:36 pm
Rakuten06
"hmm, how about some soccer??" said Jiru, "I know that a soccer field here is a perfect place for it" said Jiru.

"Mm, that's not good if it's only two people. How about badminton?" Seki persisted.  

Pwndd

Toshimasu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:42 am
Haiden had been sitting in a corner, watching the whole ordeal between the two. He knew that seki was the best badminton play the school had, the teams captain had to be. But the other kid would be toast if he played gainst seki, which didn't bother him one bit. In fact, he was quit bored with watching the two trying to decide what they where going to do. Haiden stood up and walked over to the large window, looking out he saw something that caught his eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:37 pm
He went back to entertaining the girls with him which now showered him with presents to get his happy self back. He kept face for the costumers but his mind was still on what was going on.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers