7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
I LOVE THEM!!
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:13 pm
catch 22, i know they didnt break up but after alone in a crowd they just started to suck like DK didnt break up but are dead now anyway  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:43 pm
AnonymousJoe
catch 22, i know they didnt break up but after alone in a crowd they just started to suck like DK didnt break up but are dead now anyway

The worst part of it, C22 was on...... MTV.
crying

They had their Wine Stain Lips video on MTV, and I seriously freaked. The band that got me into ska...... showing their music with the enemy.

Even though C22 new stuff sucks, it doesn't suck enough for MTV  

King Of The Ska
Captain

XxCRIMSONxTEARSxX

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:23 pm
Valin_FireFang
XxCRIMSONxTEARSxX
i want fif to come back!!!!!!!!

as do i, REESE BRING BACK FIF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
we should flood his box with e-mail!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:36 pm
God Of The Ska
AnonymousJoe

The worst part of it, C22 was on...... MTV.
crying

They had their Wine Stain Lips video on MTV, and I seriously freaked. The band that got me into ska...... showing their music with the enemy.

Even though C22 new stuff sucks, it doesn't suck enough for MTV
they got me into ska to they were on mtv? damn why does every band that gets me into a genre ends up on mtv, i liked good charlotte years ago before they sold out they got me into punk, then there on mtv now catch 22, and the local band that really got me into punk patentpending was on fuse  

AnonymousJoe

Five Iron Frenzied

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:14 pm
Yeah... I love Five Iron for sure... they're my favorite, I can't help but be sad... I personally think they should have a whole wave themselves... the five iron wave....  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:31 am
Five Iron Frenzied
Yeah... I love Five Iron for sure... they're my favorite, I can't help but be sad... I personally think they should have a whole wave themselves... the five iron wave....
lol I would of classified some of their stuff as even skacore. They had a lot of diversity in their style going for them.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Five Iron Frenzied

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:28 pm
XxCRIMSONxTEARSxX
Valin_FireFang
XxCRIMSONxTEARSxX
i want fif to come back!!!!!!!!

as do i, REESE BRING BACK FIF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
we should flood his box with e-mail!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't ever say for SURE why they broke up, but I can say that they will always be dearly loved. Here's proof-

"The Fillmore hosts sold out shows from people like; Bowie, Willie, Sting, Ringo and other people who are so famous they only need one name to be recognized. I�ve seen bands like Weezer and Jimmy Eat World play there. Think about all this great music the staff there must experience night after night, and they said that YOU were the loudest crowd they�ve ever heard. That�s really cool. When we started the tour, one of our biggest goals was to say thank you to everyone who had supported us for the last 8 years, but we will always remember the evening of 11-22-03 as the night that they said thank you to us." ---- Keith

Wow. I don't need to say anymore. If there was ever a way to end a band, it would have to be that. I'm just happy that they left 8 + albums for us all.

Five Iron is simply amazing. sad heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:30 pm
the have to die or less the get really crapy.and we hate to see are favorite band suck  

The_brown kid

ANSEM_INSIDE

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:39 pm
The_brown kid
the have to die or less the get really crapy.and we hate to see are favorite band suck
i got a new account so im naked on my other but i could never think fif sucked and even thinking that i could made me sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:02 am
October 2005 RIP OC Supertones crying crying crying crying crying i just saw them in concert and they were crazy ive never skanked that much in my life!!!!!!!! YAY!!  

ANSEM_INSIDE

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces