Drifting...
Drifting to the next place where I may be accepted
only to be banished and exiled the next day
Moving like an out cast
A dead person
forgotten amd deserted
never to be seen or touched again...
Just Drifting...

Thanks please tell me what I need to improve on I've got an idea but you know I can't be my only critic...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:27 pm
The Truth:

Let the truth be told. From young souls, that become old from days spent in the jungle.
Where one must go to find it? Time is real we can't rewind it out of anyone who ever told the truth. The signed it.
We fine can't speak it cause it's naturally in us. But phrophets are telling us we are born sinners, sinners of hate.
You got me ballencing my own mind state in a divine rate, cause I ain't in it just to rhyme great.
In the truth of the eyes, and they strip of the eyes of my people. If it's only one then why should it differ?
So constanly I seek it, and wonder I have to smoke to friends just to speak it.
Took the picture of the truth, and who tries to develope it. Half proof it was only recognized by the intelligent from the negative and positive. Cause people got to live, I said I gotta give more than I'm giving. Cause the truth can never be heard in all religions but in the inside what was hidden? Was the truth.

2nd Part:
I still got marks from my sickness cause the truth keeps reducin'. Being bad people on the run like cut the newses, the truth is, my crew is, smooch spittas of salive juices, like the Roots is, more Organic to the Acustics.
Heavenely set you free and killed in that same breath, that s**t you got to get off your chest before your death and your wreck the way you speak it is higher than a panphlet, cause the truth gives the word in a way in God's planet.
I ram in God's planet and in my heart I understand it to be the light in the dark. Preach whats right in the Ark.
This must be the truth. Cause we keep marching on, the truth lay the foundation in what we rockin' on! You can't proceed if you blind but you can always prevail. Life is like the open sea the truths the wind in our sails. And in the end our names on the books of dieing men, ever crushed to the Earth we always rise again!

THE END. I'm a rapper and this is my art!  

Jay Villain

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces