Reply The Music Artists Guild
Talent increaseing jewerly

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suga_NutZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:24 am
I have this ring and it's sterling silver and it has this weird but simple design on it that spins. But for some reason when I play my guitar I always put it on my struming hand and I think it makes me play better but it probaly dosen't but I'm still awesome without it on but I perfer it on anyway. Does anyone else have something like this or not. O and I also chew on my picks and my friends are like "Dude that's sick" but I don't care what they say I'm gonna be famous someday someday soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:47 am
xd I can only play with maximum one ring on my left hand, never on my right, and on my left wrist I pile on my cuff bracelets which seems to make my arm less sore after a long hard practice. I never wear rings or cuffs (at least cuffs with anything sticking out) on my right arm when I play, they catch on the strings.

I chew on my picks too... and my friends also say it's gross but it's a habbit and I randomly do funny/idiotic things... Like stick two in my mouth like vamp teeth -_-

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

Assassin Of Youth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:15 pm
I'm about the same, I cant wear sleeves or anything on my right arm cuz it'll get caught on the strings. I cant even wear any bracelets (which I dont do really anyway. Lol)

And I too chew on my pick... but I try not to cuz I dont want a nasty bitten up pick to play with. And I know they're cheap, but I'm constantly broke. >.<

As for something lucky or special I wear while playing, I dont have anything at the moment. I've never really had anything lucky like that. So I dont figure I'll have something for my guitar playing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:09 am
is anyone any goodf at writing music that wants to write some songs with me if so then message me peace!!  

_SexxGurL_

Vindicated Offender

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:58 pm
_SexxGurL_
is anyone any goodf at writing music that wants to write some songs with me if so then message me peace!!
erm not to be rude, but we're talking about jewlery here and it's effect on our performance. Not writing songs. Find another thread for that. whee I can't wear my watch when I play piano, it doesn't hinder my playing, it just annoys me. And then I can't wear any other rings besides my celtic promise ring which is on my left ring finger. It's sorta a weak finger and I don't use it as much so it's okay...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:11 pm
Not really jewelry, but I'm in a Nerd Rock Group and I usually play with my Nintendo Power Glove for the NES. I just think it looks cool, and the NES kicks a**.  

AtomicAnalog

Jecht Anem

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:41 am
i always play with my watch on, its a nixon gto, in brown. it rocks. i feel wierd if i dont have it on. i find it helps me play better, but it could all just be in my head  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:02 pm
I'm a drummer so rings would get in the way of my drumming. I wear Zildjian drum gloves to prevent the sticks from slipping and to protect myself from getting blisters.  

UltimateCorrsFan

katinuyasha

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:47 pm
i always ware my ring with crossed on it....i use to play with it on my right hand....then swich durning the song when i had rests b/c usally the song gets heavyer......

and i have to play with my lucky pick.......that pick has been threw alot.....i chewed/sucked it...my best friend did too.... i let this really hot guy use it.....my ex stole it and made me get it out of her moulth with mine .......O.o...i mean ...........LOOK OVER THERE....*runs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:26 pm
Suga_NutZ
I have this ring and it's sterling silver and it has this weird but simple design on it that spins. But for some reason when I play my guitar I always put it on my struming hand and I think it makes me play better but it probaly dosen't but I'm still awesome without it on but I perfer it on anyway. Does anyone else have something like this or not. O and I also chew on my picks and my friends are like "Dude that's sick" but I don't care what they say I'm gonna be famous someday someday soon.

i always were my pick necklace from the brand lucky PIX my pink one and i always seam to be able to listen and tab a song quicker with it on  

spyxz27

The Music Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff