Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
XXXholic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace of Blue Spades

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:59 pm
A lot of people say the relationship between Watanuki and Domeki is very slashy. I, however, didn't see it. That is, until I read volume 7 today. Good Lord, that's so slashy it's almost cannon. I don't know if CLAMP will really end up putting them together, but now I see the hints.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:43 am
me too i just read seven as well it dose seem like they would be a good coupple they fight like a mairried cupple at leats one of them dose the other dosnt fight at all  

evillinna

YashaAkume

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:35 pm
I'm only on the fifth book since I have to wait for one of my friends to finish the sixth before I can read that one as well as the seventh but I had them paired together a few books ago  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:21 am
Ace of Shadows
A lot of people say the relationship between Watanuki and Domeki is very slashy. I, however, didn't see it. That is, until I read volume 7 today. Good Lord, that's so slashy it's almost cannon. I don't know if CLAMP will really end up putting them together, but now I see the hints.

I just heart WataxDoumeki aka 104 aka donuts and trust me vol somthing has nothing on chapter 104 becuase OMG they are practually saying that Doumeki and Wata should be together and plus the most recent chapter Squeel angst! lol  

Chakura

Calliope Della Corte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:41 am
*glomps Doumeki*

Of course it's canon. Have you never read CLAMP before? This is what they do. They give us these wonderfully slashy obviously canon pairings and then spend the entire series hinting at it or giving us these delicious implied circumstances without actually doing anything.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:57 pm
i actually like the idea of this pairing and yea...CLAMP loves to leave hints all over the place but never actually does anything with it...it's kind of annoying really but i like the books non-the-less ^^  

kitty kitty kyo-kyo

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games