Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Becoming Happy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeBlanc

Aged Gaian

1,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:49 am
I am actually getting my mom to better accept the pagan religion. Yesterday, I found her online looking it up, now I know this is not the best way for her to really find out about it, but it is a improvement from when she almost disowned me alltogether...right? SO anyway, what can I tell her that may get her even more interested? Like just general things that might get her to want to know even more? Thanks now for any and all help you guys give me!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:18 am
There are a few books out there that might be good picks. "Paganism: An Introduction to Earth-Centered Religion" by Joyce and River Higginbotham is a decent read for Pagans and non-Pagans alike and could help forward the spiritual growth of anyone on any path. Online information can be a bit iffy sometimes, depending on what sites you're looking at. A printed book might be just the thing. Otherwise, consider pointing her to sites that you know in particular are good references on Neopaganism. I'd recommend sites like religioustolerance.org or beliefnet.com since they are a bit less biased and have information on other pathways aside from Neopaganism.  

Starlock

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:45 am
Heh... religioustolerence.org as "less bias".

~clears throat~

Depends. What kind of Paganism do you practice?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games