Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:02 pm
tattoos definately smile

i got
a rat on my right breast (i'm year of the rat)
i got a goat on my left one
i got autopsy stitches
a bat on top of that
a moon under my left ear (moon rules cancer)
a star under the other ear with a spiral inside
a big black and white dark carnival Circus spiral of doom on my right side
Pan on my thigh
the 2 of wands on my back
stiches all over my arms and legs
a snake on my hand
no worries in french on my wrist (pas Souci)
Isis in hyloglphs on my other arm with the eye of horus
chaos on my stomach
stitches on my feet
the zodiac on another part on my thigh
not done yet smile
more to come biggrin

and my septum is pirced  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:52 pm
Hmmm... I've got my ears pierced twice, working on a third time and one of my cartilage.
I got my navel pierced last week cuz I got bored and found a couple rings I liked...
I don't have any tattoos yet, but I'm working on a wolf's head on the small of my back and wing joints on my cleavage because I've never seen it before and the first time I drew it I thought it was awesome.  

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

vincejustvince

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:17 am
Simply barbaric...but they look good on some people, they just aren't for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:33 am
I like to have a peircing but I dont like tattos.Tattos hurt much more and longer plus u can get posined.Peircings are better because if u dont want them on u can just take them off. twisted  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 pm
xxxTHE 1xxx
I like to have a peircing but I dont like tattos.Tattos hurt much more and longer plus u can get posined.Peircings are better because if u dont want them on u can just take them off. twisted
neutral

What happened to the infections that piercings can cause? Some of them can be devasting if not treated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:35 am
I've only been 18 for almost a year now, with 0 dinero, so I don't have any tattoos. I don't even know what kind of tattoo I'd want, just that I think they're cool and want one (lol). I have the basic ear piercings that most people have, but I want to get my left eyebrow pierced, maybe a small nose piercing, some piercings farther up on my ears, and possibly a belly button ring. I love piercings, as long as they're visible when fully clothed (exception: belly button).  

eclipsedarkhart

Rainbow Gekko

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 pm
basically, i'm naked....

i've always wanted a tatoo on my arm, i even had the designs in my head drawn up by my best friend who's an artist....the only drawback.....the last time I visited a tattoo shop with my designs (8 years ago) that was close to home, the quoted price was over 1000 dollars due to the complexity of the design, size, and time....too much money to spend on a shoulder pauldron tattoo.....

as for piercings, i never saw the point nor need for them. a face full of metal doesn't endear one to anybody in the real world....a couple of them are ok, but the extremists who cover every square inch of face flesh with a piercing just look rediculous. I envision someone with a full face of piercings just walking by a scrapyard, and getting yanked off their feet by the electromagnet and suspended by their face.....crazy way to die....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 pm
No piercings and no tattoos.... gonna get ears pierced, lip, and a cross tat on my left arm over an old scar I got in an accident (to cover it u). I would like to have a star of david on the back of my neck, and the words "Live Free Or Die" put on my neck, collarbone, arm, leg, or lower back (I'm a libertarian)  

Angel of the End

bittersweet world girl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 pm
i have the basic piercings and the top of my left ear pierced....i want a tounge piercing, and maybe one on my lip...if my mom lets me...:-]lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:09 am
I only have two piecing in each earlobe.

I desperately want a large tattoo covering most of my back. Something with a lot of reds, oranges, and yellows. Still not completely sure what, though.  

PetreyDish

PetreyDish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:23 am
UPDATE: I recently got two piercings. One eyebrow, and tongue.

Tattoo is placed on the back burner. More painful, WAY more expensive. crying But, eventually I will have one.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:55 pm
Not very huge on them.
I only have my ear, and I'll probably get a few more in my ear, and my eyebrow perhaps.

As for tattoos, I plan on getting a few, but not really.
But on my 18th Bday (no reason, I just figured I should be done physically growing around that time) I plan on getting a barcode on the back of my neck with the numbers 1215225 (alphanumeric for "love").

And perhaps a few others, but not really.  

SADERR

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:52 pm
I love piercings, but it depends on the person and where it is.
I want to get my lip pierced, My lips would work quite well for that, and a stud for my nose. I want a couple more on my ear and then that's that. I'm going for those in approx. 7 months.

And as far as tattoos go I adore them. It's a way to express what you like in an artistic manner on your skin, Just don't be stupid about it.
So I want A spiral of music notes on a bar of a meaningful son around my ankle.
And teh major on starts on the side of my left boob and spirals around to my belly button. It's going to a thorny rose design with hidden things in.
I also want a naked fairy girl chained down trying to fly away. smile  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces