Denobulans

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Denobulans
  They're neat
  They're wierd
  ehh! Just another alien species with face ridges.
View Results

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:59 pm
What do we really know about them,apart from their mukltiple marriages and complicated family structure, their clawlike toenails, their enormous grins, their ability to climb like lizards, their dislike of being alone? These people are somethin' else, and it is a shame we see nothing more of them after Enterprise ends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:12 pm
well, they were barely noted in the most recent series, so it really isn't time to bemoan their lack of attention just yet.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

I eat innocent cats

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:19 pm
Whats with ST and alien face ridges, like klingons and romulans.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:32 am
Yeah, there does seem to be a trend in trek to have all kinds of people with ridges on their faces - either bone ridges like Klingons (and Romulans?) or skin and/or cartelidge ridges like Denobulans, Cardassians, and quite a few others.

I still haven't figured out why Romulans have skull ridges and jowly chins since they are supposed to be genetically the same as Vulcans. Roddenberry and his writers got carried away with that sort of thing, and it was kind of refreshing to see the Xendi, who looked more like people out of Star Wars, who could be alien and not look like modified humans. And I swear the Reptilian Xendi looked like the evil Crustaceans from "Galaxy Quest".  

Wind-Whisper

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff