Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[Original] [Mr. Winter] [Profile/Art] [Needs help]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does he have shounen-ai tendencies? O_o
  Nope, doesn't seem so...
  Yup! He sure seems so! (Explain? ;P)
View Results

Laughing Skeleton

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:45 am
What should he do? crying What would best suit him? I am confused, that's why I ask. XD

Yup. MY OC, Mr. Winter.

He's not really yaoi-ish but people say he looks the type. I dunno what his preference would be at all.

To those who say he looks like that Seimei guy or whatever from Loveless... I was inroduced to Loveless TODAY! gonk Okay?

Okay, post one.

Facts about Mr. Winter~~

He is a prince of a northern province where it snows almost constantly. He also travels and likes to gain knowledge. he also is chivalrous but can have a real mean streak, but he wouldn't hit a female unless she actually was trying to kill him.

His first name is Lucian, which he hates. He prefers "Winter" or "Mr. Winter". He isn't a defiant prince at all. He actually looks forward to gaining the position because he thinks he can make major improvements and is deep into politics.

He is 24 years old.

Winter fawns over a woman named Abelle Samar, the Gaudronian Lord's advisor. The Lord also chases after her. So, both Winter and the Lord of Gaudronia known as Eid Dugald had a fall out from a fight that injured Eid badly.

It is unknown if he has interests to same-sex characters, but this IS a possibility.

His favorite flower is the white carnation.

His favorite food is most poultry, actually. Including duck.

Yes, he gets nervous around Abelle sometimes... but he also gets nervous around Eid's younger brother, Kehlin. Kehlin is unpredictable because he is so quiet, but he isn't depressed. He is just stronger than Eid spiritually and is even wiser. Kehlin has no problem with Lucian, since he beleives it's not his business to butt in. But he does have a strange smile when he speaks, though he has been through a bit in his lifetime. Kehlin is 21, but having superior intellect to most of his province. Even his sibling.

Kehlin organizes the militia and is good with tactics. His older brother is 26.

Lucian detests clingly people, but he actually has a jealous streak. He can be dominant, though he doesn't seem so. He just knows when to keep away from someone. (Why do you think he got into fights with Eid, anyway? X) )

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This peice was done by [-invisible-]. WTF? People b***h about her anatomy. talk2hand Whatever people-who-b***h.

Anyway, this has so many stories popping into my head it's not even funny.

"Hey, I tried seppuku, you stole the blade from me, and rip my hand open in the process!"

Or...

"I decided to gore myself. Leave me alone! D:<"

I know. Morbid, but it was in a thread I decided to make because I wanted to see what users could come up with. And dayum, pretty freakin' good!

But it's not like Winter's suicidal or anything. This was just something I thought would be creative, and it was to me.

Laughing Skeleton

Laughing Skeleton

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:55 am
OLDOLDOLD

I did this one. But it was before I gave his hair more volume and this was a TOTALLY avi-based picture.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:56 am
I suck at anime

Winter and Abelle. I know, she's a woman, but there's involvement. It's above.

Laughing Skeleton

Laughing Skeleton

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:10 am

Something a friend of mine made on DA... <3333

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:42 am
So basically, I would like help on what this OC should exactly do...

...and really think on this. x_x I am. Please?

Laughing Skeleton

Urboros

Sinuous Shapeshifter

23,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:42 am
He's your OC, your character sweatdrop I can suggest a few things but that's it....
A fall out-reflection time...or some life changeing event...(ie attempted Coup)
Someone close to him dies.
rejection from the girl...heart break
Oh...denied the throne due to some very bad PR
suitors! clingy ones...

yeah that is it...Good luck.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:20 pm
Urboros
He's your OC, your character sweatdrop I can suggest a few things but that's it....
suitors! clingy ones...

Yeah, he is... this part of the guils allows like, yes? sweatdrop I just put up images for reference.

He had a fall-out with Eid, he was shot once. He inserted a Leben (meaning "Life" and can also be used as "Second Chance") seed near the wound. He was tended to by the woman they fought over, and the Leben Seed (It's not really a seed, but a material that uses Mana to keep your bodily functions going) actually destroys the soul of a person. It doesn't change their personalities, but when you die, you just... disappear.

The woman they fought over died a week later.

He wishes to figure out why she died, thus he goes on a trip to see a suspect whcih is the ruler of all the provinces.

He is also stalked by Eid, because he thinks Winter killed her.

Laughing Skeleton

Urboros

Sinuous Shapeshifter

23,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:54 pm
Mr. Winter
Urboros
suitors! clingy ones...

Yeah, he is... this part of the guils allows like, yes? sweatdrop I just put up images for reference.

He had a fall-out with Eid, he was shot once. He inserted a Leben (meaning "Life" and can also be used as "Second Chance") seed near the wound. He was tended to by the woman they fought over, and the Leben Seed (It's not really a seed, but a material that uses Mana to keep your bodily functions going) actually destroys the soul of a person. It doesn't change their personalities, but when you die, you just... disappear.

He wishes to figure out why she died, thus he goes on a trip to see a suspect whcih is the ruler of all the provinces.

I don't see anything wrong with asking for help....
And your unsure of your OC's sexuality so why not.
sounds good...and the stalking in most gay stories end up with them falling in love....I don't know why....ooposites never attract unless your talking magnets.
Who installed the mana drainer? into their body and is it still there?
as for the motives in stalking why would winter kill his dream lady, would he have anything to gain by killing her? or is the stalker green in the face?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:22 pm
Urboros
Mr. Winter
Urboros
suitors! clingy ones...

sounds good...and the stalking in most gay stories end up with them falling in love....I don't know why....ooposites never attract unless your talking magnets.
as for the motives in stalking why would winter kill his dream lady, would he have anything to gain by killing her? or is the stalker green in the face?
Winter was framed by the stalker, actually...

...the mana drainer meaning the Leben seed? The Leben seed Winter installed into himself right as he was going to die.

The stalker thinks that Winter killed Abelle, but he didn't. Eid's sibling doesn't think Winter did it either, considering that Winter was in bad condition in the weeks following the shooting. The Leben seed supports your life functions, but you can stilll feel pain. After that injury healing, you can die normally afterwards.

Laughing Skeleton

Urboros

Sinuous Shapeshifter

23,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:21 pm
Mr. Winter
Urboros
Mr. Winter
Urboros
suitors! clingy ones...

...the mana drainer meaning the Leben seed? The Leben seed Winter installed into himself right as he was going to die.

The stalker thinks that Winter killed Abelle, but he didn't. Eid's sibling doesn't think Winter did it either, considering that Winter was in bad condition in the weeks following the shooting.
The Leben seed supports your life functions, but you can stilll feel pain. After that injury healing, you can die normally afterwards.

Yes mana drainer=seed
So you've set up winter with the seed is he going to remove it or become souless?
also is the stalker just a normal I hate the main character or is the stalker hired by the dead girl's family?
confusing stuff do you have a time line?  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:19 pm
Urboros
Mr. Winter
Urboros
Mr. Winter
Urboros
suitors! clingy ones...

The stalker thinks that Winter killed Abelle, but he didn't. Eid's sibling doesn't think Winter did it either, considering that Winter was in bad condition in the weeks following the shooting.
The Leben seed supports your life functions, but you can stilll feel pain. After that injury healing, you can die normally afterwards.

Yes mana drainer=seed
So you've set up winter with the seed is he going to remove it or become souless?
also is the stalker just a normal I hate the main character or is the stalker hired by the dead girl's family?
confusing stuff do you have a time line?
I have about nine characters, five males and four females.

The seed stays in and keeps you alive. When taken out, you die.

Timeline~~

16 years before Winter was shot~

Winter is 7, Eid is ten, they meet together and become friends. That same year, Eid has found his Father dead in the parent's bedroom and his mother gone. Eid is not Lord of Gaudronia yet, and so on Alba (The one who rules everything, but can also manage to temporarily gain hold of certain provinces as a temporary Lord from afar) takes over for eight years time.

8 years before Winter was shot~

Eid is now the ruler of his province and has been initiated. His sibling Kehlin has no spot on this yet. He is also a friend of Winter's and is now 13 years old as well. Winter (lol Lucian) is 15.

4 years before Winter was shot~

Eid has a fall-out with Quentin over a woman. Quentin is a neighbor of Eid's and owns Atiria. Eid and Winter are still extremely close friends are in close contact, along with Eid's sibling who now assists in running the province as well.

2 years before Winter was shot~

Abelle comes in, and is Eid's new advisor after the former one died.

As the two years went on, Eid and Abelle become very close, and same with Winter.

1 year before Winter was shot~

Quarrelling begins. Friendship starts to break. Kehlin takes no part in this, for he does not feel for Abelle in such a way except a friend.

Three Months before Winter was shot~

Quentin starts giving threats to Eid, saying that he is making the same mistake over again and should be taken out of his seat of power. Quenin admits his wrongs, but tells that he learned.

Eid ignores.

The Day Winter was Shot~

Eid and Winter get into a quarrel, Winter saying that Eid is starting to turn violent and seems to be unsafe. Eid denies it, and the fight worsens. Eid makes the first move, and a brawl begins.

Abelle witnesses this, and so does Kehlin. Winter gets shot, and the Leben seed is implanted into him at his own request to Kehlin. (I changed the story slightly)

Laughing Skeleton

Urboros

Sinuous Shapeshifter

23,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:52 pm
eek Okay I understand it much better. What is it that you need help with?
Why are you hinting the death of your main character?
and for the pen art with the gore line should be swapped with: "hey this isn't jam!"

Good nine characters...though not a yaoi cause that usually has one token female.... neutral  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:14 am
Urboros
and for the pen art with the gore line should be swapped with: "hey this isn't jam!"

Good nine characters...though not a yaoi cause that usually has one token female.... neutral
She doesn't exist for very long, honestly. They just fought over her for a rather short time in comparison to the timeline.

But I am thinking, that Winter probably doesn't suit the straight guy thing. I dunno about Eid being paired, or even his sibling. Because if Eid wasn't so obsessive, be could make a potential parter. (Eid is obsessive, and is very focused on what he does and is greatly devoted to his duty.) Kehlin has the bookworm thing going, on, and is really organized and proper. But he is much more mature than Eid.

gonk I may just make Winter bi. Just not really aware of it. There is able to at least be one female in something like this. Diversity. I even have a shoujou-ai pairing in mind, but Abelle isn't included in that.

Laughing Skeleton

Urboros

Sinuous Shapeshifter

23,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:38 pm
Mr. Winter
Urboros

She doesn't exist for very long, honestly. They just fought over her for a rather short time in comparison to the timeline.

But I am thinking, that Winter probably doesn't suit the straight guy thing. I dunno about Eid being paired, or even his sibling. Because if Eid wasn't so obsessive, be could make a potential parter. (Eid is obsessive, and is very focused on what he does and is greatly devoted to his duty.) Kehlin has the bookworm thing going, on, and is really organized and proper. But he is much more mature than Eid.

gonk I may just make Winter bi. Just not really aware of it. There is able to at least be one female in something like this. Diversity. I even have a shoujou-ai pairing in mind, but Abelle isn't included in that.

Obssesive?...you could do a one night stand with that...obssesive people can't see past their own nose....I'm sure you could figure out a way..

what about the other nations? is it peace time or war?  
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games