Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Music - Related Topics
Lacuna Coil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favourite Lacuna Coil album?
  Comalies
  Karmacode
  Unleashed memories
  In a reverie
  Halflife
  Lacuna coil
  Can't choose
View Results

black sheeps

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:12 am
:B I cried when I first heard Angel's Punishment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:47 pm
I love Heaven's a Lie and the one that they sing in Italian, not sure what it's called. Their latest album was a let down, but I LOVE all of their other albums. I think they are one of the best bands ever, just wish they would tour Australia  

babalonsatene

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:13 pm
babalonsatene
I love Heaven's a Lie and the one that they sing in Italian, not sure what it's called. Their latest album was a let down, but I LOVE all of their other albums. I think they are one of the best bands ever, just wish they would tour Australia

yay you brought the live back into this thread lol thanks yes I was not too impressed with their new album either but there others are great.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:36 pm
I love the picture of your fairy smile

I forgive them for their last album though. And it upsets me sometimes that Evanescence seem to get the credit for this new genre of music, when Lacuna Coil have been going for about 10 years, but never turned mainstream. I think that the last album wasn't so good because they have been picked up by an American label. Still love them to death, will have to save money to go to Italy to see them, methinks  

babalonsatene

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:09 pm
I love Lacuan Coil. Christina Scabbia is an amazing singer. They're just a good band in general. I have In A Reverie and Comalies. Awesome albums  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:06 pm
babalonsatene
I love the picture of your fairy smile

I forgive them for their last album though. And it upsets me sometimes that Evanescence seem to get the credit for this new genre of music, when Lacuna Coil have been going for about 10 years, but never turned mainstream. I think that the last album wasn't so good because they have been picked up by an American label. Still love them to death, will have to save money to go to Italy to see them, methinks

The thing is thought that Lacuna Coil and evanescence are much different and evanescence had several albums out before hitting mainstream and they do not take credit for the "whole new genre"....they are given the credit....I love both bands and each have different things going on. It's had to compare the two.  

Fallentowards

Nicoli Hunt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:52 pm
I first started listening to Lacuna Coil when "Heaven's a Lie" video was first out. I then went to Hot Topic and bought their "In a Reviere" album, which my fave song is "Circle" off of that album.

My brother broke that album, but not before I bought "Comalies" and got hooked to that band. I have been trying to get all their albums. I own "Karmacode" as well. I love the cover of "Enjoy the slience" and I love track 6 and 7 as well...though I forget the names of the tracks at this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:03 pm
I love the shoes that she wears in the Heaven's a Lie video, too

ninja  

babalonsatene

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:20 pm
Fallentowards
i love the song tight rope

I do too, as well as Heaven's a Lie and Swamped. There's a few others as well I'm having trouble recalling at this point.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:03 am
my fav is karmacode  

xslipknotmaniacx

Shadowed Intent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:16 am
This band is truly astonishing, I never had thought that there would be a band that could beat Queens of the Stone Age; and yet Karmacode did it, they are magnificent.  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff