Which do you prefer?
  Boa
  Hyolee
View Results

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:12 am
long indeed O_O  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:41 pm
I like both but I picked Hyori because I've liked her more recently.

I like Hyori because I love her style, she's pretty, and I like her voice. I really don't know what else to say about this but yeah.

Boa, lately it's been every on and off. Is it just me or has she been releasing a lot of albums and singles lately? Maybe time is just flying by for me but yeah. I really miss the old Boa. For her I perfer the cute over hot look but whatever floats her boat. I still like her just lately I've been very annoyed?  

xly_smiles xP

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:47 pm
I guess...I was never really into Boa in the first place. Hyolee's style is more...mystyle in a way. >D Well..I wouldnt be coaght dead wearing her clothes but I find them cool.

Plus I don't have the looks or bodeh. O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:11 am
i'd have to say boa only cause i don't know who that other person is xp  

ngy922

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:19 am
Boa

hyolee kind of gets on my nerves but she's not bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:25 am
Boa

her dancing is soooo good and her voice is great ! i especially love her foot work. so fast and cool !

hyo lee's ok tho. but i dont think she's all that.  

konayuki-chan

whit3amuka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:57 am
I prefer BoA because I like most of her songs. I was never into Hyolee's music, maybe some of the recent ones. I think that BoA's dancing is amazing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:01 am
hyo ri!!!! she's hot!!!!!  

Hyung Horangi

Aya143

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:35 am
I choose Boa over Lee Hyori.
Well, I never had a liking for BoA songs when I first started listening to Korean music but with all the songs shes made I had to of liked one of them. I never liked Fin.K.L because they reminded me of a bad copy of BabyV.O.X. Its just that Hyori has a really bad voice.. sweatdrop Her music is great and so is the dancing in her videos but she just doesnt have a singing voice... whee I mean BoA sounds bad at times but not like Hyori. To me Hyori sounds like she has a back up singers voice or something. Thats why her songs sound great, but when the chorus is over, even a man can imatate her voice. sweatdrop Sorry but BoA wins my vote.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:49 am
Aya143
I choose Boa over Lee Hyori.
Well, I never had a liking for BoA songs when I first started listening to Korean music but with all the songs shes made I had to of liked one of them. I never liked Fin.K.L because they reminded me of a bad copy of BabyV.O.X. Its just that Hyori has a really bad voice.. sweatdrop Her music is great and so is the dancing in her videos but she just doesnt have a singing voice... whee I mean BoA sounds bad at times but not like Hyori. To me Hyori sounds like she has a back up singers voice or something. Thats why her songs sound great, but when the chorus is over, even a man can imatate her voice. sweatdrop Sorry but BoA wins my vote.
It is your opinion. No need to apologise x]  

Teh Eve

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:06 pm
My answer was BoA, but i like Hyolee too, they both can dance, sing live, and they both look great, but i like BoA's style a little bit better. Her songs are great too ! 3nodding  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff