2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:27 am
Nanne
What has happened to it? o_O

Should Betty make a new one because it's hard to find people now sweatdrop
Well I went into the Questions and Answers Forum where you would report bugs and there are alot of topics about an new Archiving Glitch affecting all of Gaia right now. It's not just the old club thread. I went in there and managed to post but the only way to see any of the new posts in there is to click "reply to topic" and look in that little window titles "Topic Review". I think that the first page's original format is cool thou. I wouldn't mind keeping it looking like that. Just the removal of the archiving glitch would be best for everyone. And then I can update it abit with putting the SNs of the new patrons that suddenly disappeared. Including Chicken and Smokey9000 and many more.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:31 am
Nanne would you like me to bring some of the original Club art and put it up in this thread? It's up to you.. Frankly, I wouldn't mind a upto date DanceFloor pic with Guild Members to be made. 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zonic v3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:04 am
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:10 am
Yeah it would be nice ^_^ But then again there's also that other club in here too, do we need 2 o_O  

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

Zonic v3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:15 am
Nanne
Yeah it would be nice ^_^ But then again there's also that other club in here too, do we need 2 o_O

yes yes we do xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:45 am
Nanne
Well in the Guild you can have many nightclubs and hangouts. Even coffee shops if you like.

@Graves: Good to see you again nephew!! wink  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:43 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Nanne
Well in the Guild you can have many nightclubs and hangouts. Even coffee shops if you like.

Okay yeah that would be nice ^_^ I bet you can edit the first post to put those.

Beyond da grave: *pokes* whee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:05 am
i wonder if it would keep doing that though..everytime the club reaches a certain number of pages then you'd have to keep making another thread....that would suck...this would be the third thread you've made...  

corruption

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:33 am
It would be nice if the original thread was working but I'm just happy we have a place on gaia we can call home without fear of Noobage. Thank you betty. Also Hi guys long time no see for alot of you ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:48 pm
Nanne
but this is antient eek  

Lex The Forgotten of BoB

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

OnceAgo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:50 am
That's the thing about the 18+ notion. Most of us are reaching for the broader scope of adulthood.

Since I first dabbled with this group, I've gotten my degree, gotten a decent-paying job, rented a well-to-do apartment, and, finding that they went and ruined the local clubs, ended up back on the internet.

But City of Villains just has a bigger draw than Gaia, for the moment.

Also the various scantly-clad female avatars who are most likely used by men look like adult women, instead of chibis, so it's slightly less disturbing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:52 am

;[ I don't know anyone no more.
But I guess that's okay, I only go in there occasionally now a days.
It's just bad when I get disrespected 'cause they don't know that Imma oldbie.

Oh well x]

Methinks we should recreate it in here, cause that way we'll get this guild up to be more active, and only specific peoples know about the guild. :3

zzaped
Crew

Jurado

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:37 pm
as long as i'm with Betty i dun care wateva crap happens  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:07 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Nanne

i think you got the wrong Grave Betty  

zonic69

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out