Reply Rude Discussion
I don't get it.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eddievedder#1

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:34 pm
Why do alot of people hate ska it's catchy,instrumental, and funny sometimes. I mean what's not to love? Don't like the trumpets? Well I broke threw to the community a little today at school we were playing music for a dance and the amps happen to be mine so I forced them to play anything I want. So I put in allllll ska. First Everything Goes Numb - Streetlight Manifesto everyone went crazy it was awesome. Then I played Sublime 40.oz of Freedom everyone went crazy. So after people were asking me the bands that played about 50 of 75 people there asked. People knew that I was into ska and many wanted to form a ska bad right there on the spot eek . Well atleast I found a Reggae guitar player and two trumpests.(yesssssss) Oh yeah I played my friends band ska demos.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:10 am
My friend plays Streetlight in band all the time.
A lot of kids in my band like ska.  

Asthen

eddievedder#1

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:06 pm
ode to optimism
My friend plays Streetlight in band all the time.
A lot of kids in my band like ska.
At my school people never really listened to it. Now I got some more people.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:06 pm
I think people don't like Ska becuase it's not what's "In". Apparently it's all that craptastic screaming crap that they call music. Apparently everyone has to love 'emo' music or you aren't cool. I say forget that. I want to feel good with my feel good music.  

Korate Glase

koolbeanzkt

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:27 pm
KorateGlase
I think people don't like Ska becuase it's not what's "In". Apparently it's all that craptastic screaming crap that they call music. Apparently everyone has to love 'emo' music or you aren't cool. I say forget that. I want to feel good with my feel good music.

here here man...seriously, this emo s**t's gotta stop....but its like not even emo anymore...its like some little pop-punk band s**t out an emo song and hit it in the face with a synthesizer, ex: panic! at the disco.

i hate that band.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:41 pm
koolbeanzkt
KorateGlase

here here man...seriously, this emo s**t's gotta stop....but its like not even emo anymore...its like some little pop-punk band s**t out an emo song and hit it in the face with a synthesizer, ex: panic! at the disco.

i hate that band.
Same. I mean just because your life sucks doesn't mean you have to whine about it. Embrace it that's life if they can't get it just commit suicide already.(Then I can take all your $5000 instruments)  

eddievedder#1

Rock-San

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:58 pm
Lol...silly scene bands...think they're emo rofl

Anyways, I don't know many people who are into ska either...I've just started to get my friends into ska, some love it and some absolutely hate it. I think its because its different from all the regular rock out there right now. Its probably because there are horns in the songs, and horns and big band stuff isn't "cool" rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:54 pm
I love it when people hate ska.

If they don't like it, then ******** 'em!
Their ******** loss. I don't want their b***h asses in the ska scene anyway! pirate  

The Murmur

Maximillian Riese

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:44 pm
Okay.. Well, all that's "hip" in my school is rap music, but that's an oxymoron in itself. Seriously, if I hear laffy taffy or whatever it is one more time.. GAH! I can take reggae and hip-hop, but all that rap is people talking... ARGH! Done ranting.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:42 am
I live in east bay

a lover of some form of ska is not to hard to find

Doctor Nope

O.G. Member

asianska104

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:09 pm
in my area no one listen to ska.... maybe its just the grade but no one listens to ska... lets see i know maybe 5 people who listens to ska at my schoo and area  
Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games