14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Those dudes with the orange heads from DS9
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Spockk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:52 am
Dudes(dudettes)...Get ready...Because somebody and some other video game company are making the one, the only Online Star Trek game! Ever wanted to shoot your pals with you phasers..on KILL? What about Stun? Maybe, we can get Klingon battle axes and beat eachother up! Then we can phase to the Second Quadrent and Have fights with Romulans! OMG! domokun heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:07 pm
Dude, that'd be great if I wasn't broke. I'll be there in spirit... *Channels self through dialup*  

Blacke Rose

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:51 am
Wow, cool! So it's an MMORPG? Any idea when it comes out?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:19 am
Lindira
Wow, cool! So it's an MMORPG? Any idea when it comes out?

I remember reading the article about it at ST.com in 2004. So to me, this was old news. redface

Now let me see if I can find it...

Yep, here we are. No wonder I thought it was old news, this article came out September 7th. XD

First Article

Updates

Somewhere in the first article it should talk about the potential release date, because I remember reading it.

Wow. After actually taking the time to read the FAQ... this sounds amazing. I mean, it's literally plopping us in the world of Star Trek! We can even captain our own ship! But of course, we have to work for it... but... STILL!

*gets all giddy*

"Can I loot corpses?
There will be rewards scattered around mission areas, but looting corpses for personal gain is not the Starfleet way."

LMAO. xd  

Ginga

Karhd

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:14 am
I didn't know that a game was going to be made. I'm happy though. I just wish I had Trekkie friends that I could shoot with phasers though. sweatdrop My friends thought I was wierd when I told them that I was a Trekkie.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:10 pm
Karhd
I didn't know that a game was going to be made. I'm happy though. I just wish I had Trekkie friends that I could shoot with phasers though. sweatdrop My friends thought I was wierd when I told them that I was a Trekkie.
Your not weird because your a trekkie. I am weird. I am a trekkie and a Fanboy (comic books) and I am a Star Wars fan. as for a Trek Video game i would like to see. A game based on the same systeam as Star Craft/Warcraft except your using Federation and fighting the Federation enimies. and then Expansions can include storylines like the Dominion Wars and things like that. Depending on the timeline.  

Curtis25

Bored Summer Girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:25 pm
Karhd
My friends thought I was weird too, but I think that they're pretty weird as well. We make fun of each other equally. She laughs at my learning Klingon, I laugh at her learning Elvish.

Another Star Trek game!! The other one I tried kept crashing my computer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:20 am
Karhd

Dont worry, your not the only one with next to nill or no trekkie friends, im with you. My only friend that would even watch it with me is on the other side of the planet...  

Kurzon_Dax

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:22 am
Curtis25
Karhd
Your not weird because your a trekkie. I am weird. I am a trekkie and a Fanboy (comic books) and I am a Star Wars fan. as for a Trek Video game i would like to see. A game based on the same systeam as Star Craft/Warcraft except your using Federation and fighting the Federation enimies. and then Expansions can include storylines like the Dominion Wars and things like that. Depending on the timeline.

The games been done, its called Star Trek: Armada. i have it and its pretty cool. you can be the federation, borg, klingon, or romulan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:03 am
I plan to be a Bajoran when it comes out.
My first choice would have been Trill, but it's not an option.
I can't believe Tellarite is one option though, they aren't very popular.
Still, I want to see how many people choose Ferengui.  

islandcrim

PhotoShopGraffiti

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:52 am
I've heard about this game too. I'm so excited about it! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:37 pm
Curtis25
Karhd
Your not weird because your a trekkie. I am weird. I am a trekkie and a Fanboy (comic books) and I am a Star Wars fan.

That doesn't make you weird.

Weirdness has nothing to do with that.

Weirdness is wearing a Starfleet uniform to sit on a jury everyday.
(A friend caught that during trial footage for one tv case.)  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers