Submit

Tonberry Teh Haxxor

Dapper Dabbler

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:17 am
played a orpg, called maplestory, ran into a guy named K1NGxOFxSKA we talked alot, i asked him what ska was and he introduced me to his band. He started me off with Reel Big Fish, Less than Jake, and his own band called The Shilling ( i believe they have broken up now). Then i met his cousin on the game called QUEENxOFxSKA and she introduced me to the aquabats, Leftover Crack and Choking Victim.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:43 pm
well if any body was a 90's kid and watched the old school nickolodean im pretty sure thts wen every body first heard ska 2 words/////angry beavers

first ska song i EVER heard then i started to get into it last year im still a "n00b" to ska but i love it  

kicker151

Justastaringproblem

3,950 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:51 pm
When I was about six/seven maybe earlier when my mom started seeing my step dad, we'd ride in the car and he'd play some of his cds, The Migty Mighty Bosstones, No Doubt (Tragic Kingdom) and Save ferris. This was during third wave so even when he turned on the radio I heard ska. Now I have all those cds I mentioned plus some more I bought for myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:19 pm
lol, i got a good story. So were chillin going to a place called Davis Farm on a Boy Scout outing (trust me when i say this, my whole patrol is ska/punk/skater kids). Yeah so we all love music and so my friend Luke hooks up his iPod and plays 241 and I'm sitting there like "HOLY s**t THATS AWESOME" and so we started listening 2 more and more of it and well i guess the rest is history. heart Yeah, this was all about 2 years ago, December of '05 idk if ill ever forget it, it definately changed my life forever  

MCS4evr0

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces