Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peel Slowly And See

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:06 am
King Of The Ska
GLKilowog
I have many times gotten the "WHAT THE HECK IS SKA?!?!" response and when I try to explain it they're like "wow that sounds stupid." also a few days ago I was skanking in the corner where me and my friends eat lunch and i was skanking to the music in my head and people walked by and were like "what the hell are you doing?". I of course responded "skanking" to which they replied "haha you're a skank." Sometimes you just want to beat people with a rubber hose until they can't move their legs.

That happens to me a lot. It's ok, let the ******** act witty and cool. They are gonna be the ones in 10 years that work in a fast food job

Hey you, don't watch that. Watch this. This is the heavy heavy monster sound. The nuttiest sound around....

That happens to me alot. I skank to songs in my head. And when people ask and I tell them "skanking" they skip the calling me a skank part and head straight for the assuming it's some sort of kinky sex position or something.

...So if you've come in off the street, and you're beginning to feel the heat, well listen buster you better start to move your feet to the rockinest rock steady beat of Madness...One Step Beyond!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:45 pm
never had anyone give me s**t about my music.  

American Skinhead

TotoReiina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:52 am
My mates are like that. They're into their modern mechanised bullshit. I tried playing them the Specials but they weren't having any of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:26 pm
TotoReiina
My mates are like that. They're into their modern mechanised bullshit. I tried playing them the Specials but they weren't having any of it.
They like techno?  

American Skinhead

TotoReiina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:12 pm
Partly. Remixes of songs, stuff they play in clubs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:09 pm
i get made fun of all the time for listening to ska and cause i dress difrent >< but i enjoy it its funny all the remarks ive goten man i skank it off and just move on for the next beat in my head  

mist-ery

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
I'm gonna get made fun of for liking ska, which is totally weird.
Most people in school are fine with it, they just complain when I play ska CDs in class. But, next year in my school's best choir, I'm trying to get ska in some of the show since we have our own band too.

I'm scared. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:15 pm
Alot of Rudies and Punks here...so no the ocasinal Emo or Preppy person but no  

Status Quo Joe

jaanu.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:58 pm
x MoonlightAngel x
Anyone ever make fun of you when you told people you listened to ska? Did you ever get the, "Ska?! What the heck is that?!", response?

I have. And it doesnt bother me one bit. I love how most people dont listen to it.. Cause I'm so sick of all the stuff that people listen to today.

Anyone agree with me?
ahaha, yeah. seriously wow. that's exactly what i get every single time. they're like "is that even a real thing?" im like "no, im making it up" ^_^

and it's good to be different. so whatever. they can think whatever the ******** they want. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:53 pm
I think it's funny 'cause the most alot of people have ever heard of is Reel Big Fish, and even that is pushing it.

An old friend of mine asked me one day what I was listening to and I told her it was just some small ska band. Next words out of her mouth were "What's Ska?" And I could only think 'LOL NO0B'

Allaron

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Suicidal Pepsi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:51 pm
Everyone was laughing at me when I skanked in math class.

That seems like a perfect name for a song, I call dibs on it.

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff