Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
Fellow athiest, have you realized............... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which did we get first, logic or atheism?
  logic (FlamingChihuahua's theory)
  atheism (other people's theorys)
  Some granting of the great FlamingChihuahua
  What difference does it make? We all disbelieve god!
View Results

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:39 pm
I also had a theory about atheists.

Everone atheist i know is a very intellectually sound person. They can speak their mind clearly, are very weel read, or at least know what their talking about.

I guess youd have to be to argue your point. I was forced to do alot of reading just to tell my mom, (Which did not go over well) why i stopped being religious...i never really was though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:25 am
FlamingChihuahua
Well, do to observation, I have found that many athiests seem to be more logical.
I have come to a theory that sums it up:
athiests don't believe in god because we know that it is physically impossible.
Now with that said in my theory the answer would be logic coming first and leading us to atheism.

Contradictions?

Well, please leave comments, theorys, and argue a lot.

Srry but i have to AGREE with you  

Veinlash

Cannibal Joe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:05 am
You don't need to be ahteist to be a logical person, I know of a lot of logical theists who do believe in a supreme being. They are mostly Deists though, a few Christians, and a large group of jewish men. Most also believe in evolution, saying that a logical being created such a system and that there's no way a higher form of intellect such as ourselves could happen by chance. (I say it can though) And i've seen a large portion of stupid atheists out there, who's simple argument is the "Rock" argument, you know, Can he creat a rock that's so heavy he can't lift. If you use logic, then it can no longer be considered a rock after a while, it would be a boulder, and if it grows larger, a mountain, until it becomes a planet, so that argument is stupid. Also, a large portion of atheist seem to be riding some sort of high horse that makes us look like arrogant narrowminded jackasses.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff