Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Biggest Anime/Manga shounen-ai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Major Unintentional Shounen-ai
  Naruto
  Kyou Kara Maou
  Yu Yu Hakusho
  Get Backers
  Gundam Wing
View Results

riot-panic-riot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:02 pm
Not out of those four, id have to say Saiyuki is full of unintentional shonen ai, at least from what i've seen. Although I always thought YnM was shonen ai, and FMA, Naruto, and GW are definetly up there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:31 pm
Yami no Matsuei deffinately! I mean,c'mon.Hisota and the crazy-docter-dude-who's-nameI-can-never-get-right had SMEX! -.- Or did everyone MISS that episode? No to mention Tsuzuki ish alll oggling Hisoka.

And GW! xD five bishis,1 annoyying biznatch(which none of them like).You do the math.  

Dr_Kael

Mia Eidenschink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:53 pm
*tackles her collection of Gundam plushies that she set up in couples* Yup...totally Gumdam Wing!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:16 pm
O.o I would say that KKM and Get Backers are series where they fully intended it and just couldn't contain the lovin'...but that's just me! sweatdrop I'm not sure about Naruto, but yeah, GW seems like it was unintentional.  

FireKali Chaos

6,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FireKali Chaos

6,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:17 pm
linevirus
Not out of those four, id have to say Saiyuki is full of unintentional shonen ai, at least from what i've seen. Although I always thought YnM was shonen ai, and FMA, Naruto, and GW are definetly up there. 3nodding

Saiyuki is so full of shonen ai!!! ^__^ Considering Minekura-sama is a yaoi fan... :p *points at Wild Adapter*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:01 pm
I have never seen it, but it looks like GW is the top one. Out of the ones I have seen, I am going to go with Yami no Matseui.  

UlooAloo

MochiPuchiko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:49 pm
Gundam Wing... with pictures I've seen of Duo and Heero, it's like the "relationship" between Daisuke and Satoshi... or how Yukiru Sugisaki draws Daisuke and Dark together... kinda gayish. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:30 pm
i also agree with the Ed/Roy pair... but Kyou kara maou is quite good also ^^ xd whee  

Doglefox906

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:02 am
Longest running? Depends. Which is the yaoi anime/manga that came out first?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:54 pm
Prince of Tennis or FMA  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

NearxMello

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:25 pm
Just to all the people who say Yami No Matsuei was unintentional, I'm not trying to sound rude, but I'm pretty sure it was a shonen-ai. I mean, look at the last episode (Spoilers!)

Hisoka goes to save Tsuzuki from dying and kisses him! I'm pretty sure that was intentional! There were hints but it is a shonen-ai.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:07 pm
NearxMello
Just to all the people who say Yami No Matsuei was unintentional, I'm not trying to sound rude, but I'm pretty sure it was a shonen-ai. I mean, look at the last episode (Spoilers!)

Hisoka goes to save Tsuzuki from dying and kisses him! I'm pretty sure that was intentional! There were hints but it is a shonen-ai.

Yeah, and most fans consider it a shounen ai sweatdrop
I mean, how many times did Tsuzuki have Muraki was all over him? eek That was not a mistake! Totally on purpose 3nodding

otakubaybay

kina blaze

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:27 am
i think they all have a huge ammount  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:29 am
otakubaybay
NearxMello

Yeah, and most fans consider it a shounen ai sweatdrop
I mean, how many times did Tsuzuki have Muraki was all over him? eek That was not a mistake! Totally on purpose 3nodding
with maraki it was really rape if u ask me, but hisoka and tsuzuki are ment to be. heart heart heart forever love  

kina blaze

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces