Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:34 pm
I wanted to ask, anyone know a plan that will help you tighten [firm up] your abdominal region by June 9, or somewhere around there? Also anyone know the 12 [or 10?] foods that help you lose weight? I read it in a magazine, it had soy, eggs, almonds, and I forgot the rest. If you know any other foods, just list them please. I want to feel confident before I go on a trip [which involves slipping into a bikini.] I am seriously one of the most self-concious girls in my grade. Everyday, I talk about my body. It irritates many of my friends, family, and me, but I really can't help it. I want to get rid of this insecurity, it's killing me. I want to stop wearing jackets, seeing a fat blob of skin when I sit down, and putting my backpack over my chest. Soo please help.

To let you know a little about my body, I'm 5'3" and I weigh about 123 lbs. I have a flat, but blubbery weird stomach. My breasts make me feel bigger. I wish they would shrink, and of course people don't understand why I'm not proud of them. I don't either, I'm C 36, and I'm probably becoming a D real soon. Here's some pictures of my body [I tried to find some, but didn't have much luck. I don't own a digital camera, I borrow my friends.]
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:26 am
Get a Pilates dvd (and do them! Don't just watch) and try to stay away from too much salt.  

AngelSlave

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:28 am
I agree, pilates is fabulous.

But cardio may also help you get rid of the fat on top of muscle. A toning and cardio routine would be great.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:17 am
Levina's situation seems similar to mine.

After reading this yesterday, I went on and got a pilates DVD.
I think it will take a while until I get the hang ot it.

A.Midnight.Whisper

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:52 pm
pilates is really what you make of it...so it does take some time.... but it will help...  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games