Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
My Farewells n such Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonstar13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:29 pm
I wish you luck in whatever is ahead of you.

Though, don't forget you'll always have friends here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:38 pm
sad I hope you dont forget us like Chicken said.. and im going to miss you. You were one of the few regs that came into the actual chatterbox thread that I talked to a lot. *hugs*  

-v-Lust-v-

corruption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:39 am
aww...bye smokey! sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:43 am
Smokey5000
it's been fun everybody, but i am gonne go. This'll be my last week here fer a while. been around gaia fer almost a year now and have had a great time but i needs a change. goin on a little hiatus if you will. i'll be back, but not anytime soon. Anyway, thank ya Betty so much fer the good times. i met alot of great people in yer thread and i am much appreciative fer it. i 'spose if yall wanna catch me, you can mail me. the adress is in the profile thing. all that's left is BYE EVERYBODY!
Bye Smokey you will be missed crying  

Nale
Crew

Guardian of Fire 666

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:28 am
Smokey5000
it's been fun everybody, but i am gonne go. This'll be my last week here fer a while. been around gaia fer almost a year now and have had a great time but i needs a change. goin on a little hiatus if you will. i'll be back, but not anytime soon. Anyway, thank ya Betty so much fer the good times. i met alot of great people in yer thread and i am much appreciative fer it. i 'spose if yall wanna catch me, you can mail me. the adress is in the profile thing. all that's left is BYE EVERYBODY!
sad Bye bye.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:08 am
Smokey5000
gonk  

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:12 am
i hope our paths will bring us together again,old friend..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:12 pm
Bye, Smokey  

chipmunkosaurus

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:10 am
Smokey kun, you should really update or delete this thread.
*nods*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:08 am
I knew you couldn't stay away long smoke. Admitting your addiction is the first step in getting help. 3nodding  

Kuronbou Toraneko

THE UNKOWN LOVES YOU ii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:32 am
Smokey5000
update
so i quit my job rather quikly. it suked bad. so i a, bak fer a while, till i get bored or go a travelin

xd I am glad your back Smokey.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:03 pm
Smoke, Weird, it seems like the fever is spreading. Alot of people are leaving. Im glad you will still have your email up cause I would need to still send you the pic. I too am cutting out. I will be changing jobs soon so no more late nights at work on the comp and as for at home Im getting rid of alot of stuff. I think if anything I will still have aim, but nothing else. Im going to start work on my book again, not to mention my art. Hope you take it easy and Ill send the pic when Im done.  

wndrngsl

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:31 pm
im always gonna be here ive been her way to long to just leave.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff