Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
New healthy dessert I've made

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drummer06

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:27 am
so the other day I was craving something super sweet and, of course, unhealthy, at that moment chocolate pudding, so my mom suggested I use my ten eyar old smoothie cook book and make a smoothie, well I didn't exactly follow the instructions but here's my new, healthy, dessert.

(by the way measurements are just bo by your eye)

frozen fruit, I like a mix of berries, the trio blend you can buy in a bag, or mango's and peaches
then add in a little, or a lot, vanilla flavored low-fat yogurt, while plain would be healthier it may be not make the dessert sweet
finally add in some juice concentrate, just some frozen juice mix, without water, that's it, just pop on the lid to your blender, mix and you'll have a delicous, light, and healthy seeming dessert  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:31 pm
I have another one! Its low-calorie and a little low-fat. 3nodding

Strawberry Shortcake
-One small dessert cup (its like a little cake thing, 100 calories, I find them at meijer in the fresh produce section. quite tasty!)
-About 1/3 cup strawberries, mashed and sugared to your taste. I've found that 1/3 cup fits nicely into the little dessert cake, but you can have as much as you want
-And about 2 tbsp. of low calorie or fat free cool whip

Total calories: 160!*

There you go, a very tasty and low-cal dessert. whee

*this is an estimate, seeing as i dont know how much calories the strawberries are. it doesn't really matter any way because it takes more calories to eat and digest them!

kq_ncaeay

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games