Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:32 pm
Gakuen Heaven has lots.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:42 pm
shockselectric
“Is that a pistol in your pocket, Watson?” Holmes says, mainly because he knows Watson has no pockets and knows that Watson knows that he knows Watson has no pockets, which is delightfully roundabout in Holmes’ mind.

“I wish it were,” Watson hisses out, transparently embarrassed, “because then I could use it to shut you up, finally.”

“You could still use whatever’s poking me to shut me up,” Holmes insinuates so brashly that Watson stops trying to tug himself free and just stares at him.

Can't stop laughing at this. rofl  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 pm
So a friend of mine was teaching me how to twirl a pen in my hand(still can't do it) and she was having trouble because the pen was too thin.
And the conversation went like this:
"I can't do it with this pen. I like the other one better."
"Why? Because it's big? It's red? Because it's chunky?"
she gives me a look.
"Do you realize how suggestive that sounds?"

Clearly, I didn't. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:51 am
Does anyone here watch the Venture Bros...? Because every episode pretty much has tons of suggestive (and outright) content, but in particular there's this episode that's a play on how gay Batman and Robin seemed in the earlier comics...

It starts out when this superhero called Captain Sunshine saves Hank Venture after he gets kidnapped. So they're flying through the air and there's sunshine and music. And some people on the street are all like "yay, Captain Sunshine!" Except one person says "just, keep him away from my kid, know what I'm saying?" Then:

Captain Sunshine: You like me, don't you Hank?
Hank: Well, yeah.
Captain Sunshine: Good. Good! You know, I think you and I are going to be super friends.

Then a flock of birds almost crashes into them and they sort of start hugging each other while flying, arm on the shoulder, damsel in distress sort of thing. It's incredibly gay.

When they get back to Captain Sunshine's Sanctum Solarium...

Captain Sunshine: Hank, how would you like to be my new "Wonder Boy?"
(I swear I am not making this up.)
Hank: You mean like be your partner and stuff?
Captain Sunshine: "And stuff." *leer*

then

Hank: I get a whole costume, right?
Captain Sunshine: Oh, boy, do you ever. *leerleerleer*

So Hank says yes and Captain Sunshine's butler takes him away to get him washed up and give him a haircut that makes him look 10. And gives him a tube of lube. Seriously. At this point you're thinking 'okay, it looks wrong, but there must be a reasonable explanation.' Until the butler tells Hank exactly where to apply it.

So Hank goes to his room which is all rainbow-themed, and Captain Sunshine is there and when Hank comes in he gives a little whimper. Then Hank expresses his doubts about the lube, and Captain Sunshine says "you'll be glad you had it in the morning." He tucks Hank in, then...

Captain Sunshine: Well, I for one can't wait to get started. *takes off cape* Would you care for some warm milk? It might help you relax.

Then he leaves, only to return a moment later proclaiming "slumber party!"

(The lube turns out to be for when Hank basically gets dropped down a shaft into the Sanctum Solarium, and dressed into his costume on the way down. When the Monarch does the same thing later in the episode he basically gets a wedgie because he didn't have the stuff. So, yeah. There was a 'reasonable' explanation.)

Then at the end, Hank tries to quit, and desperate, Captain Sunshine kisses him. Then Rusty, Hank's father says:

Rusty: You know I bet this guy would pay $10 million for Hank.

It isn't really shota, because Hank is 18, maybe (though he might have dreamt it), but it's still pretty iffy because Captain Sunshine is like 45.  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xhauntedsoulx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 pm
In Persona 4, Yosuke's social link just his social link. Yosuke you are so deep in the closet you can see narnia  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:59 pm
Kingdom hearts:
Riku: Kari's heart must be awakened!
Sora: *falls and grabs his chest* K-Kari's inside me?
Me and my friend: EHO!!! *break into laughter*  

theninjagirl93

LazyButler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 am
Me:
Scene: Ichigo is fighting Noitora to protect Nel. Noitora is about to attack.

Ichigo: Ah! He's coming!

Ichigo: He's too fast!

Me: rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:09 am
Sieffre
Does anyone here watch the Venture Bros...? Because every episode pretty much has tons of suggestive (and outright) content, but in particular there's this episode that's a play on how gay Batman and Robin seemed in the earlier comics...

It starts out when this superhero called Captain Sunshine saves Hank Venture after he gets kidnapped. So they're flying through the air and there's sunshine and music. And some people on the street are all like "yay, Captain Sunshine!" Except one person says "just, keep him away from my kid, know what I'm saying?" Then:

Captain Sunshine: You like me, don't you Hank?
Hank: Well, yeah.
Captain Sunshine: Good. Good! You know, I think you and I are going to be super friends.

Then a flock of birds almost crashes into them and they sort of start hugging each other while flying, arm on the shoulder, damsel in distress sort of thing. It's incredibly gay.

When they get back to Captain Sunshine's Sanctum Solarium...

Captain Sunshine: Hank, how would you like to be my new "Wonder Boy?"
(I swear I am not making this up.)
Hank: You mean like be your partner and stuff?
Captain Sunshine: "And stuff." *leer*

then

Hank: I get a whole costume, right?
Captain Sunshine: Oh, boy, do you ever. *leerleerleer*

So Hank says yes and Captain Sunshine's butler takes him away to get him washed up and give him a haircut that makes him look 10. And gives him a tube of lube. Seriously. At this point you're thinking 'okay, it looks wrong, but there must be a reasonable explanation.' Until the butler tells Hank exactly where to apply it.

So Hank goes to his room which is all rainbow-themed, and Captain Sunshine is there and when Hank comes in he gives a little whimper. Then Hank expresses his doubts about the lube, and Captain Sunshine says "you'll be glad you had it in the morning." He tucks Hank in, then...

Captain Sunshine: Well, I for one can't wait to get started. *takes off cape* Would you care for some warm milk? It might help you relax.

Then he leaves, only to return a moment later proclaiming "slumber party!"

(The lube turns out to be for when Hank basically gets dropped down a shaft into the Sanctum Solarium, and dressed into his costume on the way down. When the Monarch does the same thing later in the episode he basically gets a wedgie because he didn't have the stuff. So, yeah. There was a 'reasonable' explanation.)

Then at the end, Hank tries to quit, and desperate, Captain Sunshine kisses him. Then Rusty, Hank's father says:

Rusty: You know I bet this guy would pay $10 million for Hank.

It isn't really shota, because Hank is 18, maybe (though he might have dreamt it), but it's still pretty iffy because Captain Sunshine is like 45.

I remember being doubled over while watching this episode because i was laughing so hard. that show...really the best heart  

LazyButler

LazyButler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:21 pm
Uwaaah I don't mean to SPAAAAMMM

buuuut:
Situation: Yet another lovely war in Naruto

Fight is between Kimimaro and a random samurai:

Samurai: Here he comes!

Samurai *In a thought bubble*: It's hard...!
xp rofl ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:17 pm
Sieffre
shockselectric
“Is that a pistol in your pocket, Watson?” Holmes says, mainly because he knows Watson has no pockets and knows that Watson knows that he knows Watson has no pockets, which is delightfully roundabout in Holmes’ mind.

“I wish it were,” Watson hisses out, transparently embarrassed, “because then I could use it to shut you up, finally.”

“You could still use whatever’s poking me to shut me up,” Holmes insinuates so brashly that Watson stops trying to tug himself free and just stares at him.

Where is it FROM?  

Vesta the Jager

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Lucifer_dragonbane

Interesting Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm
Sieffre
shockselectric

I love this~ >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:49 pm
I don't have the exact quote but in Harry Potter, Dudley was asking Harry if Cedric is his BF because he was moaning his name in his sleep.  

Ellen Watermellen

LazyButler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:10 pm
Bleach Arabian Night filler episode 287~10th anniversary

Situation: Chigo (Ichigo), Oorio (Uryu), Ori-mei (Orihime) and Chaeedo (Chad) are running from Ura-bire (Urahara) because they broke into his house and stole the Kon Lamp. Now they're in a closet wanting to get out and Chigo figures to rub the lamp <3

Chigo: "Right, something's coming out!"

Oorio: "Hold on! What if that thing explodes on us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:38 pm
This is from an early episode of the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime, the Psiren episode:

Male Investigator: *appears out of nowhere and handcuffs Edward*
Edward: Hey, shouldn't we talk first?

I almost died laughing when I watched that a few weeks ago.

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

xhauntedsoulx

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:52 pm
I've been playing Mass effect 2 lately and wow Kaidan is not subtle with his feelings for Male Shep, I mean come on he acts like an abandoned lover when you meet him/or Ashley on Horizion, good lord.

I mean honestly no straight guy no matter how BFF's he is with his male friends says it was like losing a limb when he died/left.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff