Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Breakfast On Pluto]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:44 pm
This is a movie that has recently been released on DVD for those who are not familiar with it. It stars Cillian Murphy in the role of a transvestite prostitute who is a dreamer in search of his mother, but finds so much more.

I finally got a copy this past weekend and have already watched it twice. I must admit that I love this movie! Kitten's affection for Lawrence was so touching.

Has anyone else seen it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:28 pm
*flails arms around* I have!! and I loved it too. Cillian Murphy makes a pretty sexy transvestite. Kitten definitely had a thing for Laurence but the relationship that really got me was between Kitten and Billy. It made me cry in the sad but good way.  

Osho

X-rainbowglow-X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:39 am
LOOVES IT!!! heart heart simply adorable.. and so sad at parts too.. lol i Loved the little birdies that made random comments.. and i love the part where they're supposed to wrtie a queastion about like sexuality or whateve.. and the next scene is kitten being dragged down the school hallway to the headmasters office.. then his freind walks by and she's like..
"What did you write?"
"Nuthing"
"Well come on, what ya write?"
"I asked if they knew where i could get the best sex change."

LAWL heart rofl  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games