Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesus Brain-quest?
  OH YES! (sarcasm)
  no
View Results

KillYouWithACoffeeCup

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:39 pm
My dad is an atheist and my step mom is oh so catholic. (yet she will smoke weed occasionally and blame it on her medical condition and she had sex before marriage, AND she has been married more than once.)
Well anyway. When I told my dad and her that I was an atheist and that I didn't believe in God she first said, "You are too young to know that." I'm 16. I think I know by now. I actually did go to a youth group to find myself and to see if I believed in God or not. Turns out they pissed me off and I was like likle, you all are dumb and brainwashed. Buh bye.
Later my stpe mom said thatjust because my boyfriend was an atheist is why I want to 'pretend' to be atheist. HAH. Funny. I have always questioned my religious beliefs for most of my life and I found out that I didn't believe in anything.
Stupid brainwashing christians.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:56 pm
Ehh, well your mom isn't a very holy catholic. Since my parents don't go to church (though I have been forced to go, though I refuse singing the songs and the whole blood and body because then they really think you are one of that religion and the only way they could think you aren't is if you bash the religion) they can accept my atheism, though I'm not sure my dad even knows. My dad doesn't pay that much attention to my life. My mom's agnostic or something, she actually can make a fair atheist debate.
A reason people thought up gods is the fact that they had no explanation, and then they had the brilliant idea of brainwashing, which led us to this age when all these young people with so much potential are waisting their time asking some cross for it's love and his help. They think it helps because they're happy, but their potential is what made them glad. If only I could give my extreme reasoning to them, but most of them are too brainwashed. Now that we have explanations, why do we need some fake gods? Those brainwashed children think we're living a normal life because we're gonna end up in hell, but by the divine atheistic reasoning I adopted, before you were born is the same as when you're dead.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas