Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
What is your favorite yaoi manga? Explain why you like it to Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like yaoi manga?
  yes
  no
  depends on the story line
View Results

anime-rules12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 am
im not sure if i posted to this or not...sorry if i did.
i like no money (okane ga nai) and junjou romantica the best.

okane ga nai had a sucky ending but i loved it. i dont see why i did since i hated every character except goin (i dont know if thats his name, he's the guy that shows up in the third episode and thought ayase was a girl xd )im freaky and just love the whole torcure yaoi theme, if anyone has any torcure yaoi seires please tell me them...i ran out of yaoi seires a few weeks ago.

junjou romantica..i was amazed i liked it. its kinda like a soapapra if you think about it, and im usually against things like that. but the storyline was great and i loved the nowaki/hiroki pair. nowaki is love heart he's adoribal and whenever he's sad i just want to hug him! misaki is cute to, i love the faces he makes they make even my anti yaoi friends laugh xd but then they freak out when misaki wakes up usagi. i mean it that kid needs to stop doing that xd even though its so funny!

thoughs are my two favorite...well at first thought but loved every yaoi that i watched.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:21 pm
Well my Favorite Manga is written by Yayoi Neko, it is Called 'Incubus' it is a story about a young man who was not properly taken care of as a boy and so fell into another realm while there he fell in love with an Incubus named lenny. well something happened and he got sent back to earth now he has forgotton his love, and is a university art student. The incubus has followed him back to earth in hopes of making the young man remember and reuniting with him. the series is three books long right now, and the writer is currently working on a forth. they also just released a soft Yaoi manga on Sherlock Holmes and Watson, their Batman stuff is great too. check out Thundertori on Deviantart.com  

Kuroshido

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games