Biblical Based Goverment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biblical based goverment?
  SIGN ME UP! THIS IS A SWELL IDEA!
  F**K THIS S**T! I'M MOVING TO CANADA!
  I'm gonna be joining you in this fight! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!
View Results

Kuakuu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:04 pm
I lawled. Hard. By the time they get any sort of actual movement going (which I actually doubt will ever happen), I'll be an adult, and I'll be able to go there and laugh in their faces. They deserve it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:50 am
Actually lots of different groups do this: they pick a state, and send all their followers and supporters there to create a little enclave. Libertarians called New Hampshire.
Maybe all the atheists in the country should move to rhode island?  

Anti_Halifax

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:28 pm
I'm an a-religious pacifist, but the only answer seems to be to beat the ******** outta them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:02 pm
I can't wait for them to fall flat on their faces.

Seriously. You love a country so much, but you won't follow the amendments, regardless of what you believe in?

SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, plz.

They have prayer at our school, it's teacher/student run and before school, so they can get away with saying that the school doesn't endorse it.

I feel like joining them one morning and asking to recite a prayer. They'd be like " eek Okay!"
And I'd say "Dear Godthatdoesn'texist, I hope these people all die and rot for being such fools." and walking away.
Not like I can get in trouble for it.

Teachers are always bringing up God during class too. I'm just like "Have you no respect for people that have religions other than Christianity?"
In fact, next time that happens I'll ask. [If I can remember.]
If you're not teaching about History and when Christianity began and what it's done "for" countries, then you shouldn't be talking about it during school hours.

As for homosexuality being taught in school, I think that's a marvelous idea. Hopefully now kids will actually know what sexuality they aren't and we won't have "gay" straight kids. And hopefully there will be less hate crimes committed and such.

Rant done, for the most part.

Oh, and I sincerely hope that whoever chose the first option in the poll was kidding. neutral

maggoty tacos

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers