Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:45 pm
The April donation items have been released. =D
You have the choice between a sun staff and a g-bot.

What are everyone's thoughts on the new items? o: (I'll move this thread to the Avtar Subforum in a couple days...)
[Announcement]
[Poses] [Poses from the back]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:18 pm
I don't really like the new donation items the g bot is okay.  

Blacula

Angel_Wing128

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:52 pm
i don't really like the donation items I kinda find them ugly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:53 pm
I like the look of the staff. It looks like it would be powerful in the battle system. ;D xD I don't like the colors though. =P

I like the g-bot for its colors... not for what it is. I hope it layers under my tin hat. (Once I get the hat. <.< >.>)

Gaia used to be more angelic/demonic based... with the scarves and staffs.. but lately we have a red scarf and a reddish staff. I see a third party in the mix. n.n
(I'm not counting the fire/ice, solar/lunar becuase there aren't scarves/staffs for those sets. =p Though this staff is rather fire-like... Ignore me, now I'm just rambling. xD)

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:29 pm
I like the g-bot, it reminds me of the roro, but easier to work with.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:02 pm
Hmmm I guess the new items are ok. Not as good as some of the other items from back from earlier. By the look of things I think gaia is stearing away from the angelic and demonic looks and more into the techno feel and warrior feel (like sdrawkcab said). I think also that gaia seems to keep going with the idea of having little critters such as the Kiki, Coco, Yeti, Roro, Mochi and now this little robotic ball.  

Sexy-Chan

..lil minx 3..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:38 am
Cool! I Want them gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:11 pm
I think these items are much better than what we were getting around the end of '05~
I'm still waiting for an angelic bow though. ^__^ I want faux angelic backwings. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:50 pm
I really like the sun-staff 3nodding they have an angelic rod out there right?? I saw it in someone's wishlist but I couldn't find it in tektek. I hope they bring in weapons and stuff someday 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:33 am
Yasuragi-chan
I really like the sun-staff 3nodding they have an angelic rod out there right?? I saw it in someone's wishlist but I couldn't find it in tektek. I hope they bring in weapons and stuff someday 3nodding
Oh! I know what you're refering to now...

The three staffs are now: demonic pitchfork, staff of the angels, and sun staff.

The angelic rod is one of those unreleased items and is related to fishing. Unless changes are made, you wouldn't be able to hold the angelic rod anyway. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers