Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Music

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

onnawaffle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:51 am
I'm sure a lot of us use music to help keep us movitaved whether we're working out, walking, or playing DDR... which of course just sort of comes with music.

I'm always looking for more upbeat music to walk to so I thought I'd toss out what I like to listen to and maybe ya'll could do the same! Right now my "walking" playlist includes:

from DDR
Butterfly
Butterfly (Pikachu Remix)
Breakdown
Dream a Dream
Only You
The Neverending Story
Conga Feeling
Destiny
Your Rain

From the LazyTown OST
Welcome to Lazy Town
There's Always a Way
Spooky Song
Take a Vacation
Cooking by the Book
Energy

Other
Feel Good inc ~Gorillaz
19-2000 ~Gorillaz
Deceptacon ~Le Tigre

Yeah I'm 24 years old and have LazyTown songs on my iPod. *L* But I mean the show is about getting up and getting active, how can that not be great for working out? Besides, I hate to be your typical girl but Sportacus is hot. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:55 pm
On my daily walk I alternate between CDs. Pretty much whatever I'm in the mood for. Here's some bands that I listen to very frequently:

Fall out boy
red hot chili peppers
Gorillaz
panic! at the disco
celine dion - i dont care what people say, i never get sick of the "titanic song"
streetlight manifesto
best of the 60s
best of the 80s - my brothers mix biggrin

EDIT: oh i forgot, i listen to Tenacious D all the time - its so hilarious!! whee  

kq_ncaeay

spiitze

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:47 pm
haha... love tenacious D

Well, I listen to whatever my computer classifies as danc music... Or what ever is on the dance music channel.On the computer I have:
Sesame street techo remix lol
Music from RENT
Aqua
Billy Talent,
Blink 182
THE CORNER GAS THEME SONG <3
and more... mainly remixes though <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:36 pm
I feel that music can greatly affect a person's mood, energy, motivation, etc. Whenever I go for a walk or do something needing a lot of energy, I listen to techno/dance/upbeat music - in either English or Japanese.

I have hundreds of songs, a lot of which are that kind of music. One artist I enjoyed listening to was DJ Mystik. I believe she's responsible for DDR's "Butterfly". I also enjoy the music from Initial D.

A.Midnight.Whisper

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:50 am
Although I wouldn't exactly call my music motivational, I like it and the fast paced rhythm helps me to focus on the music instead of becoming tired when exercising. I mostly just listen to rock, as I love all of the instruments.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games