Do you remember when?
  Yes
  No
  Remember what? You crazy fool.
View Results

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:00 am
In light of all this sudden inflation on the market place, I've been remembering the prices like they were when I joined, when Angelic Pendants were 50K and Demonic Pendants were 5-8K.
When Pitchforks were 15K easy and staffs were 12K.
Those were the days.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:32 am
I don't, but some of my friends do!

I bet those were good days, huh?

I think it's because of all the new users and stuff...  

D - c h a n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:11 am
*sigh* I remember the first time I thought about getting a pair of slippers~ They were going for 20k then... and I didn't want to spend that much on one item. xD

I could go on~ because yes, I've been thinking about this lately and how I need to buy some of the lower priced donation items right now...

Ack! And those nitemare and angelic headbands were worth around 20k when I joined. =P And I swear fresh grass skirts were 300g or so...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:50 pm
Fresh grass skirts were 300g????? If I had known that, I'd have bought about a hundred and sold them now...  

Emerald Sun

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:56 am
Emerald Sun
Fresh grass skirts were 300g????? If I had known that, I'd have bought about a hundred and sold them now...
Yeah~ but no one thought any much of them... They were just like the dried grass skirts. =P

I remember when the fresh grass skirts were 15k for the longest time... and there was no way I was going to spend 15k for one of those skirts. xD I should've bought one then. ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Yeah it kinda sucks about how you think that those items used to be so cheap and now there wicked exspensive. I was really lucky though on my other account I got a pitchfork and it only cost me 26,000 instead of like 45,000.  

Angel_Wing128

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff