Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your Friends And Your Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinomi-sempie

Friendly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:47 am
my friend doesnt like anime, but she does like anime yaoi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:52 am
One of my friends hates it, one of my friends tolerates and sometimes reads it with me, and one of my friends loves it like I do. blaugh  

Ami_Mizuno16

darkdragon_illusion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:48 am
Well some of my friends love it and some don't. Though my one friend, who is a total yaoi lover, but never encountered it though that we joking when two of my other friends and me discussed Gravitation. For an entire year, she thought we were messing with her ulitmate fantasy or something like that! It was hilarious over the summer we were running right in front of her to get our copyings of the soundtrack or talking non-stop. Not until they put it on tv, did she believe us.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:17 pm
Well, I got into Yaoi because of my friend... RikusKitsuneMate. Ummmm yeah actualy she kinda turned into my seme redface but my other best friend is REALLY straight and thinks being gay is wrong... but she knows...she stays away from us when we are with our Yaoi. But another friend SAYS she dosen't like it but I bet she really does... another story for another time.  

WEG_champ2010

skankmuffin

Hilarious Prophet

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:39 pm
Well, im in a group of girls that exchange yaoi to eachother by teh corner on the third floor of our school, but the others didnt want to admit they like yaoi at first because they wanted to make sure they could trush me first  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:38 pm
I have quite a few friends who are cool with yaoi, including a few guy friends. They enjoy the plotlines more, except for the one that is actually gay. I'd rather not say why he likes it...

But yeah, my friends don't judge me on it ^__^v  

LvKyo

SlicedButterfly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:11 am
None of my friends knows I like yaoi.. One might SUSPECT me... but... they don't actually know xp I hope I can tell them one day  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:48 am
I think that my friends that are girls either don't care or enjoy it themselves. My best friend Charles...I don't think he knows about it or that I like it. Oh well.  

Rainbow Phoenix

miyav

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:50 pm
well my 2 best friends r the reason why i love yaoi, and thier just as perveted as i am, as for all my other friends, they all know and most everyone likes it too.....theres only like 2 or 3 that dont, but they dont care that we do and still hang with us  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:43 pm
SlicedButterfly
None of my friends knows I like yaoi.. One might SUSPECT me... but... they don't actually know xp I hope I can tell them one day

*lol*  

Riosin

FenrisValkyrie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:53 pm
I've made it a point for all my friends to know I like it. My family are the only ones who don't know. xd It took a long, and I mean REALLY long time before I confided in anyone that I liked it. I love my guy friends reactions when I talk about it! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:12 pm
My best friend don't like Yaoi ._.
I've tried everything xDDD
Well... But she stills my best friend =D  

Darku_Irisu

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items