Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
Do you REALLY know Harry Potter? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think you know HP?
Yes. Back to Front.
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Most of it
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Just the basic things, like what happened in each book...
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
no?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
*goldwhoreoption*
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

~Remus J. Lupin~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:01 pm
Ahhhh this quiz XD I took this last year. I got a 109/250 the first time around and then a 159 after I went back and fixed some spelling errors. *Feels like the worlds biggest nerd* I DO remember those first few questions except I can't spell Gregoravitch or waddiwassi with any guise of confidence... It was the questions like the color of the bowtruckles eyes and junk that threw me XDD;;; I could tell you the color of Sirius' eyes biggrin ?

Edit: --And the thestrals had white eyes, I believe.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:51 pm
Dang...That quiz was really hard. x.x
I mean knocking off points for incorrect spelling, so not fair. ;[  

Madam Hare

ElegantSarcasm

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:30 am
Well, I definitely failed that...but to give myself a little credit, I haven't actually read the books in a long while. I listen to them at night, but I don't really pay attention to it. I think if I'd read the books recently, I would have done much better. Jeesh...a 56. That's dreadful...literally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:28 pm
238 out of 248. Damn, I'm a dork with no life outside of Harry Potter.  

velvetshadow

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:04 pm
I actually envy you, velvetshadow. I wish I knew that much. But I have no way of taking the quiz (parents check my computer and hate HP!) Judging on some of these detailed questions......But I would have remembered Merope Gaunt. And Marvolo and Morfine (I don't know how to spell it) were the other Gaunts.
I've read the Tom Riddle parts at least 10 times each (in book 6, of course) and went through each book other than 5 and 6 about ten times as well, and I still don't remember half of this stuff!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:10 am
it comes to some people to remember things and others dont course it helps if read the books alot i tried to take the test t o post my score but the server freezes on me my pc is so slow.  

Donut777

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:50 am
I haven't even taken the test but I'm sure I'd be dreadful as well. Not even sure if I should take it now...*hangs head in shame* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:33 am
I have a fabulous memory for these sorts of things. biggrin Ask me to remember numbers, though, and I'm hopeless. 18 years of life and I only have 10 telephone numbers memorised. sweatdrop  

MinervaEvenstar

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:59 am
I didn't take the quiz, but I know enough about HP to be considered a nerd. xp  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff