Nale
Crew

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:53 am
Nale
I wonder if I should post one of my stories in here
please do biggrin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:58 pm
ok, so i am hangin out in school with some of my closets friends. I't meyself, my best firend Bryan, and my cousin joseph. We enter the main building oh the high school andrun into White Mike Du Wayne and Kellen, some random cats that occasionally kicked it with us. White Mike had his lighter as always cuz he wasa total pyro and Kellen had this smell good he had found. Somehow, it fell and broke, leeving a huge puddle of cologne on the floor. Being the utter wierdo that he is, White Mike sets it on fire and starts to dance the dance of dumbassness (yet another useless endevor we came up with when we were utterly bored). So there is this little bonfire going and we are all busting up cuz it's funny, then we hear a teacher. Whit Mike, Du Wayne and Kellen break. they run like hell. Bryan, being the only good amaratain in the lot of us, tries to stomp otu the fire while I run in the opposite direction with joe. we stop and notice that Bryan isn't with us. as we backtrack we see Bryan pleading with the teacher "i didn't set this on fire, it was someone else, i swear i would never do anything like that!!" the teacher, not believeing a word kind points to the ground. Bryan is trying to plead with this man sbout having abosolutely nothing to do with this fire AND HIS SHOE IS FRIKKIN GOIN UP IN FLAMES!! it was so funny. Bryan yells at the top of his lungs "BULLSHIT!!!" and starts to jump around trying to put his foot out. Joe throw some water on it and i stomp a lil. After the shoe was out, Bryan loox at the teacher, lowers his head and shuffles off with hin to the office. He didn't get in any trouble cuz the teacher was like "you either really didn't have anything to do with that fire, or your the DUMBEST SOB in this school" Brayn didn't talk to us for a week. that was the best day ever.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:50 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:17 pm
The Word
I am a word. I'm the word that makes the young ones taste soap. All know me and all say me even though they wouldn't admit it if asked. I am a word much loved by teenagers and people in their twenties. I am the on swear word that can be used in a sentence all by myself. I am one of the most versatile words in the English language. I am a verb a known and sometimes an adjective. I have many brothers and sisters, and many cousins that rhyme with me like truck, buck, chuck, and muck. Teens use me in surprise, in name calling and to describe what they want to do. I love being the word I am cause its so much fun to be me. Can you guess who I am?  

Nale
Crew

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:01 am
Smokey5000
ok, so i am hangin out in school with some of my closets friends. I't meyself, my best firend Bryan, and my cousin joseph. We enter the main building oh the high school andrun into White Mike Du Wayne and Kellen, some random cats that occasionally kicked it with us. White Mike had his lighter as always cuz he wasa total pyro and Kellen had this smell good he had found. Somehow, it fell and broke, leeving a huge puddle of cologne on the floor. Being the utter wierdo that he is, White Mike sets it on fire and starts to dance the dance of dumbassness (yet another useless endevor we came up with when we were utterly bored). So there is this little bonfire going and we are all busting up cuz it's funny, then we hear a teacher. Whit Mike, Du Wayne and Kellen break. they run like hell. Bryan, being the only good amaratain in the lot of us, tries to stomp otu the fire while I run in the opposite direction with joe. we stop and notice that Bryan isn't with us. as we backtrack we see Bryan pleading with the teacher "i didn't set this on fire, it was someone else, i swear i would never do anything like that!!" the teacher, not believeing a word kind points to the ground. Bryan is trying to plead with this man sbout having abosolutely nothing to do with this fire AND HIS SHOE IS FRIKKIN GOIN UP IN FLAMES!! it was so funny. Bryan yells at the top of his lungs "BULLSHIT!!!" and starts to jump around trying to put his foot out. Joe throw some water on it and i stomp a lil. After the shoe was out, Bryan loox at the teacher, lowers his head and shuffles off with hin to the office. He didn't get in any trouble cuz the teacher was like "you either really didn't have anything to do with that fire, or your the DUMBEST SOB in this school" Brayn didn't talk to us for a week. that was the best day ever.
LMAO now thats some funny s**t...i watched a freshman in high school get ducktaped to the pillars in the quad in nothing but boxers. The boi was practically in tears when they started takin the duck tape off his chest...i was funny as hell cause he was pretty much gettin waxed on campus lol...k sorry i find that funny **shruggs**  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:08 am
**claps** i like that story nale...both of them actually blaugh  

OoChIcKeNoO

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:55 am
OoChIcKeNoO
**claps** i like that story nale...both of them actually blaugh
Thanks blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:25 pm
Nale
OoChIcKeNoO