school/university/college
  sci-fi
  other (specify so I can adjust this)
View Results

ArynChris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:25 pm
whee I like those games.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:52 pm
Shortest character life span ever, vampire the masquerade... 10 minutes... I head butted a white phosper grenade by accident.  

Rellik San
Crew

Substance-E

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:11 am
Jonofthedead
Rellik San
Shortest character life span ever, vampire the masquerade... 10 minutes... I head butted a white phosper grenade by accident.

Lol my freinds tryed getting me to play DnD one time, 15 minutes into my first quest I fell off a slicked roof and got impalyed on a spire, haven't played since

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:11 am
Jon of the Dead
Jonofthedead
Rellik San

Lol my freinds tryed getting me to play DnD one time, 15 minutes into my first quest I fell off a slicked roof and got impalyed on a spire, haven't played since
Oh you'd have a blast in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, seriously, it is one of the most cruel and sadistic games ever. Taken quote from the rule book about if you score a critical hit.

"His body explodes showering you and the party in blood, entrails and bone, spraying everything in the room with glossy blood red." Its kid friendly. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:43 pm
Id dont give a crap about what kind of rp it is. Why not make it an everything rp. vampires, bar, sci-fi thingy. Why must we diside?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:14 pm
Elfgirl1
Id dont give a crap about what kind of rp it is. Why not make it an everything rp. vampires, bar, sci-fi thingy. Why must we diside?

...So essentially you want to play a GURPs universe?

Also because if you don't decide or create a setting all chaos breaks out, its that kind of thing that results in planetary destruction.... which no one likes god like characters, they are boring to play and annoying to play with.  

Rellik San
Crew

master_maji

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:50 am
it's the fact that rp's can be cheap..like someone can say no godmoding but never die or get tired  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:35 pm
master_maji
it's the fact that rp's can be cheap..like someone can say no godmoding but never die or get tired
Thats not so much the RP, thats the players, but its like I said, you get god modders, who wipe out armies in the blink of an eye, but get pissed off if you use a skill against them, that actually involved playing your character.  

Rellik San
Crew

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 am
I mostly prefer romance/fantasy/action rp's, where there is a fair level of literacy and an interesting plot one can add to.
It is certainly important to explore the different aspects of a character, its complexity, for it is after all , an extension of ourselves.

I am willing to contribute.

-Rulevine  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Rulevine
I mostly prefer romance/fantasy/action rp's, where there is a fair level of literacy and an interesting plot one can add to.
It is certainly important to explore the different aspects of a character, its complexity, for it is after all , an extension of ourselves.

I am willing to contribute.

-Rulevine

Psh no online RP has interesting characters and the instant you do have one, people accuse you of taking the piss or get pissed off at you and start accusing you of bad roleplay.  

Rellik San
Crew

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas