Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Mikazuki No Mai: Hangout, Club and Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:15 am
The owner was passed out on the couch inside his own club, Him snoreing slightly, His hands placed over his stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:28 am
She couldn't help but stare around seeing only one person but he seemed to sleeping either that or knocked out. Wandering over to the couch she stared down at him not really sure how to go about in waking him up. Her thoughts where also misguided as a six year old but that was only normal. Her eyes blinked a couple of times as she kept staring at him, she worked enough courage to poke him in the side. Then in reaction she took a few steps back just incase something would happen.  

Cyto

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:30 am
He let out a small "Mehh.." noice, Him turning over onto his side, Hands now acting as his pillow. He countued too sleep soundly, Now not snoreing any more...Guess it was his postion...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:35 am
Raising an eye brow she crept back over to him and whispered "Hi, Do you work here, I need a job.." with a small smirk on her face she cleared her voice and deepen it. "My name is sam, and.. I want to be your waitress.. " She laughs covering her mouth being in on her own little joke. Her hand was placed on her mouth to silence her laughter. It was almost as if she wasn't ready for him to wake up. She hadn't thought of the bad things that could come from this.
(Dang it.. I wanted dark blue not Indigo.. its purple.. not indigo anyway!!)  

Cyto

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:38 am
Suddenly his eyes birsted open and he tackled the person, Siting on her."...Yep...Im the owner..."He muttered...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:44 am
She would have screamed at what happened but her face was stuck in fright mode. Staring up at the stranger she blushed slightly "I think I will, just stop bothering you know." She felt emberssed almost as if she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She struggles to weasle away from him thinking -"Your so busted.. why did you do it.. I dont know.. It just seemed like something to do.. why are you talking to yourself.. Ahhhh.."  

Cyto

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:47 am
He stood up and offered his hand too help her up."Oh please no, Im just a little crazy when I wake up. Can I offer you anything Miss?"He asked.

((*Ish so nooben out.*xD))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:02 am
She blinks with a sigh taking his hand, with a small smile she replies "Well, if you promise not to say no because I just interupted your slumber. I came to see if I could get a job here.. You are the manager right?" She stared at him as he helped her up waitting for his reply she thought to herself -"What if he is still mad, maybe he doesn't even know... "- (LoL)  

Cyto

Crimson Akane Ryuu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:02 pm
Crimson enters, and looking around, decides to take an empty seat. she surveys the room for a person to converse with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:23 am
slash harkiri walks into the bar, seeing a man tackle some girl then help her up

you know what? im not even going to botehr asking what happened but im new to town and want a job, soooo... well seeing that this place has probably next to no employees, may i ask for a job as your bouncer? im pretty sure there is a lot of people you would be glad to beat the crap out of you people and take your money,so i think that you will like some "protection"  

slash harkiri

Unbeatable Businessman

slash harkiri

Unbeatable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:26 pm
slash was getting pretty bored of waiting for either of them to talk.

stuff it then, ill just do it, dont bother paying me, ill just take the stuff from those who dare challenge me

he waltzed outside of the bar and laid against the doorway, swinging his machete happily as he went  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff