Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[Remus/Sirus][Short Fic]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harry Potter Fic?
  Perhaps
View Results

Drisowen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:53 pm
Um hi. This is the first time I've really let people read the stuff I write and I know I'm not great but, whatever. Thought maybe someone else might like to read heart By the way..this fic is actually a little old...(not that it matters)

"Sirius, get up." Resums whispered in his ear. Despite the fact that the closest neighbor was in the next apartment, he whispered. The un-dissembled mischievious tone in the words stirred Sirius instantly, displaying a mental image he knew all too well at his friend's voice.

Shaking himself mentally, SIrius opened one gray eye to look up at his smiling roommate. His smile was enchanting, truly happy. It was the same smile he had displayed when Sirius had agreed to share the small muggle apartment with him. That smile made Sirius melt inside, though he would never admit it.

Remus, sitting on his roommate's blankets, leaned forward, but Sirius didn't hear his voice. Remus's button down shirt was slipping open and down his arm, teasing the raven-haired man with the subtle show of perfect skin. So smooth..if only he could touch, just to see it if were really that soft...

"--Sirius? Are you awake?"The whispered voice asked him, the voice almost innocent sounding.
"Of course..." Sirius answered slowly,his voice roughened with sleep. That tone, along with the sight of Sirius stretching, muscles moving like steel beneath perfectly tanned skin, made Remus shiver slightly.His smile returned, enforced, as he climbed closer to Sirius, his childish wakefulness making the older man smile slightly.

"What's the time?" he asked, eying the curtains over his darkened window suspiciously. "Well, it's gotta be close to midnight." His head turned at Moony's uncharacteristic giggle and he stared blankly at the wolf.

"My body's talkin' to me. It says time for danger." Remus sang softly barely able to keep in another giggle. At SIrius's questioning look he sobered and smiled. "It's a song from a musical. You reminded me of it." Remus whispered, finally distracted from the sight of a bare-chested Sirius in bed. He settled again to get more comfortable.

"I want to go out tonight." he said, not noticing the way Sirius's eyes trained once again on his bare shoulder in the dark. though his werewolf senses would normally have alerted him, he felt so distraced with the oncoming eclipse that he couldn't keep still. "Take me somewhere...anywhere. I have to go....out. Tonight."

Sirius stared a moment longer before his eyes trailed casually up to meet his friend's. "Sure." was all he could say and before he knew it, Remus was gone and back to his room to get dressed. Sirius shook his head at himself, hoping he wouldn't fall asleep on his feet while trying to show Remus a "party life."

The thought immediately left his mind as Remus reentered his room, dressed in another button down shirt, pulled open, over a simple black tank top with rips filled in by fishnet and a pair of tight black jeans. The smile didn't help Sirius's growing interest. No longer did he recognize the fragile boy he'd met at Hogwarts who had never believed in being associated with trouble makers like he and James had been.

That smile didn't belong on the innocent Moony's face. It was devious, and and the look in his eyes was so intense that Sirius found himself falling into those gold-flecked brown eyes so full of hunger and longing. Those were, indeed, Moony's eyes. And the wolf knew what he wanted.

Please post or review or..something gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:12 pm
O.o I LIKE. Is this going to be continued?  

AmeDox

AlexandraAnn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:00 pm
amethystLOD
O.o I LIKE. Is this going to be continued?

I agree. I would also like to know if it is going to be continued. I enjoyed reading it and want more. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:45 pm
That was really good. Are you going to continue?  

Hey Cheesecake

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LeighMae

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:20 am
I liked it as well. I too hope you are going to continue.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:54 am
Awww, that was so cute! Are you gonna continue it??? *pleading puppy dog eyes*  

Natsushi

Plethora-of-Insanity

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:18 pm
Hmm, I think I read this somewhere else before... surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:43 pm
You must continue it. Or else I'll cry. cry  

Hunter of Bishie