Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
stop calling me a ******** goth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you ever been called goth
  yes
  no
View Results

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:14 am
The people at my school and home are morons. Just because I wear all black and a trench coat, they automatically judge me as a goth or satanist. I just like wearing all black and living life my way, which is slightly darker than most, but not evil. A color shouldn't define a person for the most part, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:42 am
they're also judging you by your clothes not just the color  

The Dadalorian
Crew

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:27 am
Soviet Mudkipz
they're also judging you by your clothes not just the color

true, true...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:31 pm
yes..i share that loathing for foolish people like that. when i turned 11 and started wearing all black and such...(ahh when i was so young crying ) my neighbor called me a goth since...oh i get him back ....whenever i have time to waste that is...  

Lynnic_Darkness

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:38 pm
Kyo Sword Master
The people at my school and home are morons. Just because I wear all black and a trench coat, they automatically judge me as a goth or satanist. I just like wearing all black and living life my way, which is slightly darker than most, but not evil. A color shouldn't define a person for the most part, right?

I wear all black and a trench coat, and I AM a satanist

it's people like me who make your social life a living hell, and i think of that every morning when i wake up and wonder "Why should I care about anything today?" It puts a smile on my face and a spring in my step when I realize I can make one more person complain about being unfairly judged just because i'm setting the archetype to which people like you are compared.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:12 pm
-Isel-
Kyo Sword Master

I wear all black and a trench coat, and I AM a satanist

it's people like me who make your social life a living hell, and i think of that every morning when i wake up and wonder "Why should I care about anything today?" It puts a smile on my face and a spring in my step when I realize I can make one more person complain about being unfairly judged just because i'm setting the archetype to which people like you are compared.

good for u. I still don't really care anymore about the issue if what I'm being called, so go ahead and make life miserable for others. Idk stare  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

----kaiSPARDA----

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:58 am
i get called goth alot. i go to school in da ghetto and those kids think ppl who wear alot of black+ like rock+ have a weird hair color=crazy goth girl. i have nothing against goths...but it pisses me off when ppl call me goth. then, when i tell them that i'm emo, they say "huh, what's dat?". i have a friend (who is a guy) who wore black nail polish and they called him gay b/c of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:05 am
Psh.
I haven't been labeled "goth" since approximately fifth grade or so.

If people feel the need to label someone, then they should at least get their ******** labels right.

Judge Wiener

KilljoyInsanity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:03 pm
rockxstar
I know your pain. Even my teachers call me goth. sad

Sometimes people extremely suck.

agreed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:01 pm
User Image S i L K c a n d y

Lawls, kaii. x]]

User Image

RagingFetus v2

Tommi Herzlich

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:01 pm
I only got called goth once (to my face anyway... behind my back, I dunno) but I didn't really care... Some people kinda just mash punk, emo, and goth together so it's understandable. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:09 pm
DaisyExodus
I only got called goth once (to my face anyway... behind my back, I dunno) but I didn't really care... Some people kinda just mash punk, emo, and goth together so it's understandable. lol
emo=brats who have nothign to do but complain and ruin everything E.G. batman and robots

goths=cool
punks= cool

emos=/=cool

punks=/=goths=/=emo
there for they're not alike  

The Dadalorian
Crew

jrat123456

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:06 pm
-Fueled.By.Ramen-
I get called goth alot
I almost got suspended once because kids were telling teachers that i was trying to cast spells on them

lmfao! thats a downer but still funny as hell! lol btw if they think that why dont u just freak them out and say all these random words? (make sure to put on some sort of an evil face burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:17 pm
ive been called goth, emo, and a punk wanna be... posser and so much other stupid crap. these people dont even know me!  

Kiwi Punk Cheriz

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games