Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Who Do The Good Good Gun Fighters Wear Red? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kobaka

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i like both ^^

but Vash is much better, i think anyways. since he's the main character in the series but Alucard is more like a secondary character.
so i guess what im trying to say is that i like Vash better because i know more about him... and i like Trigun better then Hellsing xD

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:56 pm
I think it is a simbpl of cofadince in the abilatey to doge a bullet red is the color of a bullseye and the human eye is esaley drawnt to it and becaus thay would look silley wharing yello which atracks the eye faster.  

Andrewls11

chessiejo

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:10 pm
anime tend to imitate each other, maybe the first one becomes like an icon or somehow symbolic so others feel they have to do homage to the archetype?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:59 pm

oh, you forgot to include Jene Starwind from Outlaw Star!

best anime ever ^^

Kobaka

Flai Black

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:55 pm
I don't know...why don't you tell me?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:34 pm
Red is the color of honnor or maybe for Alucard the color of blood.  

Midnight Bloodshed

draognrsi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:21 am
im pretty sure that red smbalizes sumthing in japanes folk lore or religion idk
maybe strength bravey or sumthing like that  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:24 pm
i have no idea good question  

NightDweller

Llyando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:01 pm
Could it also be that in Japan, where red is a highly spiritual color, warding off demons and all, that it is just the signifigance of the color culturaly is why some wear red. Plus it looks cool. Sorry if it is worded funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:14 am
also vincent valentine from final fantasy 7 weres red.  

prince_saske

l1lmiss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:02 pm
DarkMalchior
Why are the best gun fighter wear red? I mean you first have Alucard. One of a kind gun fighter. He use his a 13mm Jackel that fired silver bullets. He will falling his order and enjoy slaying ghuols and vampires. His dream is to find the one that seem to be a worthly opponent.
Then you have the Vash the Stampede, or The Humanoid Typhoon. He is one of a kind although he have a brother. At first, when you first meet this man you think of him as a girl crazy, crybaby, a pacifist and occasionally an apparent buffoon. He is in fact extremely intelligent, has god-like reflexes, perfect muscle control, blurring speed over short distances and is superhumanly agile, demonstrating the ability to dodge point-blank bullets on several occasions. He use three weapons, the revolver, resembles a Mateba Autorevolver because of the lower barrel alignment but, according to writing on the barrel, fires .45 Long Colt ammunition like a Single Action Army, his surgically-implanted hidden machine gun, and the apocalyptically powerful Angel Arm. He dreams of a place that is peaceful and where he doesn't have to fight anyone.
Now why are they weared red?

now I can't answer your question but one thing is for sure... i just ADOREEEEE vash stampede so muchhhhh 3nodding whee 4laugh he's not only HOT!!!! but he's also.... what you mentioned above LOL... isn't he just so cool!? hihihihihih  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:20 am
... ummm... so they'll stand out when the dust clears letting their enemies know that they will all soon be doomed?  

yaoilicious

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces