View Results

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:57 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
They are shorter I remeber tekteking your avia and seeing them and getting excited and then bleh.
I like the color yeah the shirt rocks but I like the black 80's shirt XD So it's nice owning that one too, it helps with all black outfits. Like a ninja.
Yeah. u.u
XD I guess that's a positive... how do the black 90s shirts equip?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You don't have white class socks, btu I just couldn't resist using them this time. ^^;; Any mid-length white sock'll do the job...
yeah but there are some skirts guys just can't wear. So I guess it's a fair trade.
um they are sleevless black shirts.. .I do't really understand the question >< Oh now I get you It's a middle layer not like the white longsleeve but not the flashion vest thing.

Oh yeah but those are not too hard to aquire. I like the last one the best. I've been rather attaced to that candy cane.
I won't call it fair until all items are unisex. XD
^^;; Sorry about that. Umm.. for next time, I can that the shirt layer. :3 Umm~ I was just asking whether that black 90s shirt would turn into that 70s red shirt. I should have clarified the question more.
You can even find 'em in the DC. O: Yeah, I think it's a reallly good item. ...Perhaps I should stock up on them. xD;; Anyway~ Yeah... I just make these to pair certain item combinations together... Not really to make outfits. Annnd.. I'm pretty much just repeating the same item combinations every time I make tekteks. I don't save them because I realize that I've already posted something close to it before. >.<
Some items just shouldn't be made unisex. Like the whatever tops...wait....too late *gonk*
I've never bought one so I wouldn't know... Ok so I had one a long time ago but 1. I didn't buy it and 2. it didn't turn into a 70's shirt of any kind.
Really? Well there is a reason to clink on it now XD;;
My best outfits come when i'm not thinking about it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:49 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
yeah but there are some skirts guys just can't wear. So I guess it's a fair trade.
um they are sleevless black shirts.. .I do't really understand the question >< Oh now I get you It's a middle layer not like the white longsleeve but not the flashion vest thing.

Oh yeah but those are not too hard to aquire. I like the last one the best. I've been rather attaced to that candy cane.
^^;; Sorry about that. Umm.. for next time, I can that the shirt layer. :3 Umm~ I was just asking whether that black 90s shirt would turn into that 70s red shirt. I should have clarified the question more.
You can even find 'em in the DC. O: Yeah, I think it's a reallly good item. ...Perhaps I should stock up on them. xD;; Anyway~ Yeah... I just make these to pair certain item combinations together... Not really to make outfits. Annnd.. I'm pretty much just repeating the same item combinations every time I make tekteks. I don't save them because I realize that I've already posted something close to it before. >.<
Some items just shouldn't be made unisex. Like the whatever tops...wait....too late *gonk*
I've never bought one so I wouldn't know... Ok so I had one a long time ago but 1. I didn't buy it and 2. it didn't turn into a 70's shirt of any kind.
Eheh... I think some would be okay to if they take their time and erase the little boobies from the female shirts. XD
XD Yeah~ I was just saying~ Eh, maybe I'll check it out later. ;]
Yus. I've gotten quite a few pairs of socks from the DC. :B
Really?~ My best outfits come when I get some sort of inspirtation or discover some odd combination that I never thought of before. But~ I get what you're saying~ I make better outfits when I play around with the items in front of me than when I have to sit and think about what item I should add next.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:01 pm
sdRAWkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Eheh... I think some would be okay to if they take their time and erase the little boobies from the female shirts. XD
Really?~ My best outfits come when I get some sort of inspirtation or discover some odd combination that I never thought of before. But~ I get what you're saying~ I make better outfits when I play around with the items in front of me than when I have to sit and think about what item I should add next.
Like reshade some things ><
it might be on the '101 "hum that's weird" list on gaia'
I still need some more pair.Like those white ones.
I liked it when there wasn't a segrigated items list and equipt because I like to see it in a whole and come up with stuff instead of just shirts or just pants.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:33 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
and then some
I liked it when there wasn't a segrigated items list and equipt because I like to see it in a whole and come up with stuff instead of just shirts or just pants.
XD Yeah~
You think it would make it to the list? o:
x3 When I started Gaia, I thought socks were a waste of gold because you couldn't really see them anyway, or didn't need to wear them with sandals, but~ now I love them. o: You definitely need more socks. ;] They really help open the outfit options~
Yes! D; I didn't like when they took that "new" tab away... I liked seeing everything at once. Now? ...I don't think I'd be able to use it anyway. >.<

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:55 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdRAWkcab
and then some
XD Yeah~
x3 When I started Gaia, I thought socks were a waste of gold because you couldn't really see them anyway, or didn't need to wear them with sandals, but~ now I love them. o: You definitely need more socks. ;] They really help open the outfit options~
Yes! D; I didn't like when they took that "new" tab away... I liked seeing everything at once. Now? ...I don't think I'd be able to use it anyway. >.<
I would like that but females need more male items then males need females.
You never know.
XD sock girl.
I will add this to my list ^^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:38 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Yeah~
I would like that but females need more male items then males need females.
You never know.
XD sock girl.
I will add this to my list ^^
Really? o: That's good that you think that. ...Haven't people counted and found that female items way out number the number of male items. Males are in need of items in general. ^^; But as to specific items, yus.. females need those males ones. >3
Unless you find the list. <.< >.>
!O: That's why you don't have any socks. Choco stole them. >B
I guess that tab would be nice to have back on my other accounts. x3 It wouldn't do much good on this one, but yeah... that would be a good thing to add to your list. x3
And just to throw in something... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers