Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[Fanfiction][YuGiOh]Unbalanced Kisses Chapter 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~FallenAngel~]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:54 pm

yay! Kaiba x joey^^ Puppyshippinnnnnnng!!! *Squeel* I love it*_*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:15 pm

YAY!!!!!!! *squee* for uke!Jou and Puppyshipping! Wheee!!! *runs around the room throwing flowers and pretty things* x3

But I kinda wish we had the YamixJou back.... It was interesting considering them as a pairing...

still... PUPPYSHIPPING ALL THE WAY HOME-DOGS!!! (please excuse the crazy McHyperness. I'm a little kooky before I go to bed....)

` Nonagon

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:01 pm

Uncried Tears
But I kinda wish we had the YamixJou back.... It was interesting considering them as a pairing...

Yami/Jou is actually one of my fav pairings. They just seem so compatible. I donno, I'm not awake enough right now to explain myself coherently. They're just freaking awesome. :3 It was suppose to be a Yami/Jou but Kaiba beat me up when I suggested it. ._#
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:05 pm

LadyNox
Uncried Tears

Yami/Jou is actually one of my fav pairings. They just seem so compatible. I donno, I'm not awake enough right now to explain myself coherently. They're just freaking awesome. :3 It was suppose to be a Yami/Jou but Kaiba beat me up when I suggested it. ._#

I know what you mean. >.< Stoopid Kaiba. Even millionaires have to share! D: Tears wantses moore chapters :3 *nodnod*

` Nonagon

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces