Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why are emo's hated? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugsei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:22 pm
EmoliciousKimi
Untitled Finale
I usally see emo's are hated because a lot of people don't like gays, and there shown as them and there image makes everyone thinks every single one cuts thereselves.

omg i totally agree......i dont cut myself but im still emo.....they do wristchecks on me at school....and everyone hates me but they can bite my mutherfreaking emo a** stressed

<33emoliciouskimi
People use to do the wrist checks on me too, but they have agreed that I don't cut.. this will wear off soon, it is just a matter of waiting it out  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:53 pm
We're hated because people are generally taight to hide their sorrow and their pain. Well, that ain't happening w/ us.  

Orlyescence

If I Didnt Care

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:03 pm
i've been labeled as gay,emo,gothic,dark,weird guy...lots of stuff.... stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:31 pm
i think it give a reason for people to be rude......everyone is rude to emo but thats cause they think wrong and think we cut and shizz like that..... stare stare  

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:32 pm
Phosphorlyescence
We're hated because people are generally taight to hide their sorrow and their pain. Well, that ain't happening w/ us.

No they hate you because you act like you're full of sorrow and pain and it's really pathetic. If you actually are depressed go talk to a councellor, because no one wants to listen to some moppy haired twig whining about how they couldn't have any waffles for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:05 am
because they thing we are all depression and like maybe they thing we'll bring their their emotions down. but to my friends they just hate them!! and I am emo and I have to put up with them alot!!  

ljstolemihat

Palitou

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:40 pm
cause they cant understand what emo is about *sorry for my english im learning =*l* and... im really pissed off with my family i cant wear my clothes all i can wear its what my mom WANTS me to wear -_- really annoying confused my mom reallyhates emos >x> i cant do anything with her around me >l... and i used to have a friend that call emos "stupid ppl" u know why? cause they cut themselves =S i was like... o_o.... -_- how stupid ppl is... ><

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:58 pm
i like teh emo
<3

Nikki [Nightmare]

skippy3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:20 pm
i dunno

but iv bin chased out of town so many times by cokane fulled slaphead iv never seen before

and the press just go on about the underage drinking parties we held religiousely every saturday during the summer in front of city hall...

good times =]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:12 am
def i mean i'm more skater than emo but i still am hated by everyone idk y neutral  

Mr Jahabadin

Benevolent Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

k.nightfox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:16 pm
Well I believe many People hate Emo, I meant the People Who listen to Emo.
IS because many hate emo that tend be always depress; who kept saying they want to end their life by cutting them self or they tend to give up easy.
Many don't like their style of clothing or Hairstyle.
I don't believe it has something to do with gays.
Another words people tend to be stereotypical. Not everyone think emo kids are good. For other people who are into some other music, they might think emo kids are some low self esteem kids just like nerds or geeks. Sad to said but I do hang out with other people who believed that. I'm not a 100 percent Emo, another words wearing what you guys wear who always constantly listen to it, I listen other stuff too. I'm very open minded to music or other stuff and I'm openly gay. There aren't anybody that i know hate the fact I'm gay they comfortable about that matter fact they adore me.
It's just sterotypical that's it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:55 pm
Cause The Emo Kids Arent All Wannbe Gangstas.
Don't Dress Like Whores In WHatever Media Tells Them Too.
And Have Music About Something Other Than a**,Cars And Money.

Therfore They Supposedly = Freaks.

Which Is Why Gangsta's Are Smelly
>.<

heart  

Teenage Mother

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games